Logan's Story and Blues on Goodreads.

Hello, Mah Folks.

Today, I somehow found myself googling my name, when I found this!

Yep, I was surprised too when I saw it.

Whoever manually added it, thank you!

For those who don't know, Blues is already completed on Radish Fiction, and whether you've finished reading it or not, I'd really appreciate it, if you guys would endow my little gem with your review on Goodreads! Your ratings and reviews(whether positive or negative) are needed and totally accredited. I will be reviewing each and everyone, the moment I claim the account!

This is the link, and in case it doesn't work, you can easily search for it on Goodreads or Google:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/36717815-blues

Also, since Blues is finished on Radish, and will be soon completed here as well, I wanted to start writing the second book I've promised before. It won't be a sequel to Candice and Dylan's relationship. It's Logan's story this time.

I KNOW YOU GUYS LOVE TRENT! I love him too, but his story needs some machinating, and that will have to take some more time.

Like Blues, Logan's story is going to include some romance, drama with a healthy dose of comedy! I love Comedy! And it can be read as a standalone!

And if you're interested in a Romance book with a fusion of suspense, mystery and erotica, then "Empire of Dirt" is your pick! The characters are all kickass!

 It's on Radish Fiction, and as soon as I get a dope cover designed for it, it will be published here too!

Ps. There's a coin giveaway on Radish, get your free coins now!

Thanks for taking a minute of your time to read this! A double-update is upcoming!

All the love xoxo.