25. Blue Magic (+18)

"It's magic;
Wrap me up in chains with the magic words you say."
Blue Magic by Kelly Hogan.

I expect him to pounce on me the moment he slams the front door of his apartment shut, the way every hero does in books and movies, but ostensibly he's not one of them. He never touched me during the ride, not even in the elevator, despite the voracious sexual tension and the vehement silence between us.

He leans back against the closed door, staring at me with such intensity that causes my whole body to tingle and tauten. He's not just burning me with his gaze, but undressing me, emancipating every subdued fantasy I've had of him. His eyes drag all the way down my figure, lingering on my breasts and my bare legs, before he pushes off the door, and stalks toward where I'm standing, looking self-possessed, yet his perverted gaze is centered on me like he just won the lottery.

He doesn't talk, yet his eyes are booming with promises I have a feeling he will fulfill. Promises of pleasure that has no ceiling, pleasure that will rock both my body and world, in the most demoralizing way. He extends an arm to trace his index finger down my cheek, before it sheers to my lips, and then down my chin, all the way to my neck. His stygian eyes chase the movement of his finger as it goes south, and my breath hitches when it dips into my cleavage, before it moves all the way up again to my dry lips.

"Turn around." The command almost makes me jolt in surprise. The authority his husky voice bears makes my body combust in lascivious fire.

"Bossy already?" I ask, trying to gain some control over myself.

He immediately wraps a hand around the back of my neck, pulling me so close to his face, but not quite enough for our lips to touch. His eyes are fuming with desire and dominance. "Rule number one: when I tell you to do something, you do it without question. I already told you what you're getting yourself into."

My heart races with fervency. He's challenging me, unchaining his domineering wings, poised to enfold me in them. He expects to reign over me, and I'm supposed to give myself to him without hesitation. It's scary and formidable, but a part of me trusts him, and another loves the risk. "And did I stutter when I agreed?" I ask, my voice laced with false confidence and fervent letch.

"Turn around, Candy." He tries again, and I do comply this time, cautious not to show him the signs of fear he's searching for. He doesn't move for agonizing seconds, his rapid breaths fanning the back of my neck. I feel his hand fondling my ponytail, before he grips the hairband that's holding my hair up, and with one tug, he uncorks it from its captivity. He gathers my hair to the side, before he leans down to whisper in my ear. "You should wear your hair down more often. It makes you look so beautiful."

"I'm always beautiful." I joke, with the faintest hint of a smile on my lips.

He responds with a low chuckle, before he sneaks an arm around my waist, holding me back against his robust body. "Sexy too." He accentuates his words with a grind against my lower back, and I pant, wanting to get my hands all over him. "But I bet you will look even sexier when you're under me, all helpless and begging, don't you agree?" With that, he clamps his wet mouth on my neck, sucking gently. I moan out loud, and he grinds his hard erection against my lower back, groaning in response as he keeps biting and kissing that delicious spot I never knew existed. I already feel out of control, oozing ardor from every pore. So soon, his lips move away, and he speaks with raven desire, his voice hitting me straight in the right spot. "Tonight, I'll own every single part of your body, and I'll make sure you'll feel how good it is to be controlled by me weeks after."

I squirm against him. "Why don't you stop talking, and jump into action?"

He doesn't make me wait, stepping back and grabbing both of my wrists in one hand, before he fleetly turns me around. My breasts slam flat against his hard chest, and I gasp so loud, feeling my hard nipples achingly pressed against his sturdy chest, and my stomach hyper-aware against his hard erection. Without delay, he grasps the back of my neck with the other hand, before he slams his lips against mine, stealing my gasps of surprise and any of the complaints I was about to voice. He takes my mouth in a brutal kiss, his hand leaving my neck, before he grips one leg, hoisting it over his hip, his fingertips digging into my bare leg like talons. Another moan fights its way out of my mouth, only to be smothered by his commanding mouth, before he takes advantage of my open mouth, plunging his tongue inside. Every swipe of his tongue against mine sends a shiver down my spine, and I'm scared I might just offer myself to him forever, if the consequences are just as good.

BluesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara