•Chapter thirteen

The very next morning you woke up to loud sounds coming from the kitchen. You rubbed your eyes and got up from the bed. You look over next to you and saw Mitsuki was gone. "M-MITSUKI?!" You shouted

You ran down stairs, into your kitchen and paused when you saw your sister and mitsuki making breakfast together. When he noticed you he smiled.

"I made breakfast" he said cheerfully

"And I helped too!" Your sister shouted

You sighed in relief and rubbed your head. "For a second there I thought you left"

"Now Why would I do that?" He said with a smug look.

"Forget it" you said nervously

Mitsuki walks towards the table, pulling a seat out and gesturing you to sit. You looked at the corner of the kitchen seeing a big grin on your sisters face. You sighed and smiled.

"I hope you guys didn't put poison on the food or something" You said as you sat on the seat

Mitsuki pushes your chair in while your sister places a plate, you analyzed it. A round pancake with a smiley face and chocolate as strands of hair.

"We tried making you as a pancake big sis!" She points at the chocolate then looks at you with sparkles of excitement in her eyes. "Look! the chocolate is your strands of hair! And the smile is whenever your happy to see Mitsuki around!"

Mitsuki smiled and ruffled her hair. "She was a big help"

You chuckled softly.

Mitsuki turned away and blush. You thought it was strange because he never done that before. Your usually the one being all flustered and weird in the relationship.

"Anyway this pancake looks good" You said cheerfully

Your sisters eyes sparkle in excitement. She quickly ran to the kitchen drawers and took out a fork and gave it to you.

"Thanks"

Mitsuki and your sister were waiting hesitantly for you to try the pancake. It made you sorta nervous because you disliked when people saw you eating. You quickly took a piece of the pancake on your fork and ate it.

You chewed and were satisfied with the taste. "Wow this actually tastes really good" you said as you smiled.

Your sister had a huge smile on her face. "I should be a chef!" She shouted

Mitsuki and you turned to each other and smiled and chuckled slightly. "Yea you should Zinnia" he said.

•••

For the rest of the day it went well. The three of you had a good time....until your stomach started to feel funny. You and mitsuki were in the room having a interesting conversation.

You groaned slightly in discomfort. Mitsuki noticed and saw that your cheeks were getting red with sweat starting to roll down your head.

"(Y/N)? What's wrong are you getting a fever??" He said worryingly as he placed his palm over your warm cheeks and head.

"Y-yeah it's probably just a cold or something.." you assured him.

Mitsuki's face turned serious for a moment. "If it was a cold wouldn't you be getting allergies?"

"Mitsuki I'm fine! You shouldn't worry, maybe it's something else!"

Mitsuki turned away with a hint of guiltiness in his eyes. You were confused.

"Um..mitsuki? Are you okay?" You asked

"Y-yeah" he replied

You furrowed your eyebrows. Every time he stutters you knew something was up. It's not like him to stutter like that.

"No, every time you stutter I know something is wrong! I don't know how to explain it but it's not like you! So just tell me!"

Mitsuki didn't answer you. His face turned dull as he stood up.

"M-mitsuki?.." you mumbled confusingly

Still, no answer. He walks towards your door and opens it slowly. "I.... have to go" he said in a dull tone in his voice.

He then walks out. You were extremely confused and tried to process on what just happen. You started to assume he was upset with you.

You followed him as he walked out your house.

"Mitsuki wait!" You shouted

He stops on his tracks and slowly turns his head to you. 

"What's up with you? Your acting so strange today?!"

Mitsuki's dull face slowly turns into a frown. "I'm sorry" he said softly

"...sorry about what?"

He sighs. " I can't tell you why but I just am okay!?"

Your eyes widen. Your literally losing brain cells because you didn't know what was going on. Why is he acting like this? Before you can even speak he runs and jumps to a roof going further away until you couldn't see him anymore.

You were upset. You felt someone pull your sleeve , you looked over next to you and saw your little sister.

"Big sister, is mitsuki okay?" She said in a sad tone in her voice.

You looked forward and thought about what she said, you didn't answer her for a moment. You looked back at her, giving her a fake smile. "Yeah, he just had to go do something..that's all"

She still looked upset, not satisfied with the answer you gave her. She didn't complain though.

•••

Mitsuki killed your mood after that happen. You were hoping if he was still going to talk to you again. You dropped yourself on your bed and got lost in your thoughts for a few minutes. You thought about what happened last night.

You jumped up when you heard your door knob shifting and saw your father walk in.

"Hey, I'm back from the mission" he said

"H-hey Dad, welcome back!" You said in a shaky tone. You didn't realize you were looking away from his eyes each second. You do that every time your nervous or sad.

He noticed and furrowed his eyebrows. "Is something wrong?" He asked curiously

"Pshh no what makes you say that??"

He closed his eyes and sighed. He walks towards you and sits next to you on your bed. "What happen?"

You groaned irritatingly in defeat since you couldn't play it off. "I'm just feeling a bit sick that's all!" You assured him while facing the wall.

"Your always getting sick now n days!"

Before you could say anything your stomach started to feel funny again. Your body felt sorta weak. Your eyes widen when you began to fell your vomit raising up to your throat. You quickly placed your hand over your mouth and ran to the restroom.

Author's note:
Wow I wonder what's going on? Lmao literally like who knows but y'all can guess hehe. Anyway I'm making a lot of fanfictions right now like boruto x Reader you can check it in my profile if you guys are interested in reading.

Ps please vote. Thank you all love ya!❤️