•Chapter One

It's your first day at the academy. Your father walked with you through the hallways as you both looked for your homeroom teacher. You felt yourself shaking nervously. Your father noticed and ruffled your hair.

"Everything is going to be okay. It's not the end of the world you hear me?" He assured you.

You turned to him and smiled nervously. "Right"

After a few seconds of searching you both found the classroom. Your father hugged you goodbye then walked away.

You stood in front of the door, debating if you should enter or not. You took deep breaths and reached out to the door knob, but gasped when you saw it shifting and turning.

You looked up and saw your new homeroom teacher. He analyzed you and smiled. "you must be the new transfer student. My name is shino, come inside" shino said as he gestured you to walk in.

The class was pretty loud But then got quiet once they saw you walk in. Shino places his hand on your back gently and looks up at the class as he smiles.

"We have a new student so make her feel welcomed." He then turned to you and talks in a low voice. "Can you please tell the class your name?"

You looked up at everyone and began to fidget with your fingers. "m-my name is (Y/N)" you said nervously. After you said your name you looked across the class.

You saw a girl with black hair and glasses, she smiled at you when you noticed her. You smiled back then you looked over next to her and saw a blond boy with blue eyes. You already knew who he is since he's quite known for being the hokages son. but the one that caught your attention the most was a blue haired boy with golden eyes. " he has nice eyes" you thought.

you noticed students holding in there laughter. You frowned.

"There's a empty seat next to Shikadai"

"Shikadai?? Who's that?" You said with a confused expression.

"Oh. right sorry, Shikadai please raise your hand!"

Shikadai sighed and raised his hand. You walked over to empty seat next to him. when you sat down you felt self conscious because a lot of students are starring at you. "does everyone really stare that much whenever there's a new student sheesh" you thought while crossing your arms and turning your head towards the desk.

A few minutes passed and you weren't paying attention to shino because his lessons just wanted to make you sleep. You looked over next to you and you and saw Shikadai already dozed off. You grabbed your pencil. Since you were so bored you decided to just play around and stick your pencil in his ear.

As you're pencil was making its way in his ear he suddenly open his eyes. you gasped and quickly hid the pencil behind your back.

"What do you think your doing? Is that a weird way of you trying to make friends?" Shikadai questioned as he looked at you a unpleasantly.

"What? no! I'm just really bored. I'm sorry if I got you angry. your making a big deal out of it anyway" you said as you turned your head and rolled your eyes.

"Yea roll your eyes. Hopefully you'll see a brain back there" he muttered. Thinking you didn't hear.

"What was that?" You said as your hand formed a fist.

Shikadai lowered his eyes and sighed. "look, how about you just shut up and pay attention to the lesson or something? This is such a drag"

"That's it!" You grabbed Shikadais shirt and pulled him close you your face. "Since you like saying drag so much how about I just drag you outside!" You snapped.