•Chapter Twelve (Lemon)

Authors note: warning this is hella cringy but I decided to put this chapter back in the story PLZ SKIP IF YOU DONT WANNA CRINGE LMAO

~•~

Mitsuki sighed then agreed.

Once Mitsuki and you arrived at your house you saw your little sister sleeping on the couch. Mitsuki walked towards the couch and smiled. "She looks so peaceful when she sleeps" He whispered.

"Oh trust me she's crazy once she wakes up" you then chuckled as you pulled her blanket up to her neck. "Anyway, Let's go to my room"

You both head to your room. You sat on your desk chair and Mitsuki sat on your bed. It was quiet for a moment since the two of you didn't know what to talk about.

"Soo...what do you think we should do? I never had sleepovers at my house before" you said while fidgeting your leg nervously. You didn't know why you were nervous, probably cause of Mitsuki?

Mitsuki rested his thumb on his chin while thinking. "Mmmm..." after a long moment of him thinking he smirked and stood up from the bed.

"Great! You thought of something?" You asked

"Let's have sex" he said while smiling

You fell off your chair after those words caught you off guard. You got up in your knees and moved your hair out your face. "W-WHAT?!"

Mitsuki chuckled and helped you get up. "I'm just kidding calm down"

"don't scare me like that!.......but would you actually do that with me though?" You said while blushing

Mitsuki's eyes widen, he then closed his eyes and smiled. "If you want we can try it?"

"Try it?!"

He nodded.

"Well...I don't know about this" you said while looking towards the ground.

Mitsuki held your hand. "It's fine just tell me when your ready, I would never force you to do something you wouldn't wanna do"

You looked up at him and smiled. "Well with you...I think I'll do anything" you said while blushing.

Mitsuki walked towards you and hugged you tightly. "I love you" He whispered

"....I love you too" you whispered back as you wrapped your arms around his neck. Mitsuki slowly made his hands go down to your waist. Things then started to escalate quickly, you felt his warm hand slowly sliding through your inner thighs as he began to kiss your neck.