Chapter Four.

LOOK WHAT I FINALLY UPDATED AFTER 5 MONTHS! I DIDN'T REALLY HAVE TIME FOR 3 STORIES BUT CONSIDERING MWP IS ALMOST DONE, I THOUGHT WHY NOT? I THINK I MIGHT EVEN UPDATE RMH?

Vote, fan and comment!

Thank you guys sooo much!

I love you all sooo much!

~Sara.xox

ENJOY! <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, Scotty came to save the day," Scott smirked even more.

"What ever helps you sleep at night."

I yanked my article out of his hands. I was actually so thankful he did that.

"It's really good," Scott complimented, not seeming to care that I took it back.

"You read it?!"

"Well, I have been here for the past ten minutes so I decided to read it."

"Thanks, dick."

"Hey, I did nothing but be nice to you."

"Breaking someone's heart isn't nice," I informed Scott.

I started walking right after I said that, and soon enough, Scott was right beside me, walking with me.

"Where do you live?" he asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know."

"Yes, I would. That's why I asked."

"Like I'd tell you," I snorted.

"I want to walk you home. You know, making sure you get there safe."

"No, just go home," I told him.

"No, I insist," he offered.

"It's late, and it's bad enough that I have to see you at work now, and now you want to see me afterwards? No thank you..."

"I can just call a taxi. I just want to make it up to you for ruining your life the past seven years."

"You've got it all wrong. I'm glad about what happened. It made me who I am today," I shrugged.

He didn't really say anything after. Well, at least not for a while, but he was still walking beside me.

I only live down the street, but I didn't want Scott knowing that. If he walks beside me not much longer, he'll find out.

I need a plan, and fast. Maybe I should just walk around in circles until he leaves? No that's too rude, even for me. Maybe I should just run away?

Without thinking any longer, my legs jolted away from Scott. I ran the opposite direction from my small house that I live alone in.

In just a few short seconds, I felt a tight squeeze around my stomach, and off the ground my legs went.

"Someone tryin' to get away from me?" Scott questioned, spinning me around a lot.

"Let go of me!" I demanded.

"Never!"

"Damn teenagers need to shut up!" an old female voice screetched.

"Apparently we sound like teenagers now," Scott laughed.

"Not cool, dude."

"What?"

"You act like such a child. Have you even grown up?!"

"Yes... I guess," Scott muttered.

I got out my phone and started texting Macey, my neighbour.

I texted her saying, 'Mace, need your help. I'm gonna come in your door, and pretend we're sisters.'

She replied almost instantly. Her text read, 'Um, k? Why?'

'Because I need to pretend I don't live where I do because this ass is walking me home. Just play along.'

"Who are you texting?" Scott asked.

"No one!" I ran a bit farther from him because he was trying to get at my phone.

I quickly got up to Macey's house and ran up the front door stairs.

"So this is where you live?" Scott looked around, nodding his house.

I opened the door and Macey stood right there with a huge smile on her face.

"Who's this?" Macey asked, looking in Scott's direction.

"That's Scott. We work at the same place."

Scott came standing right beside me.

"So, is this your boyfriend?" She had an evil smile across her face.

"No!" I quickly replied, causing Macey to look at me weirdly.

"I'm just her best friend that she adores with all her heart and more," Scott smiled at Macey, then looked at me. "Isn't that right?"

"No, it's not. You know I hate you after what you did to me," I glared at him.

"What did he do to you?" Macey faked a gasp.

"Well, I dated him for a long time, then he goes off and cheats on me with my worst enemy, so I leave, and seven years later, I find out he works where I do now. Isn't that so exciting?" I faked a huge smile, but you could clearly hear the sarcasm in my voice.

"Oh! That is so mean!" Macey had her mouth wide open and looked at Scott with a shocked expression on her face. You could tell the whole time she was being sarcastic, too.

"Well, I should be going then, because I'm pretty sure the both of you don't want me here." He turned around and started walking down the steps. "Oh!" he turned back around, facing us, "here's my number, call me maybe?" he handed Macey a small paper with a number written on it, then winked, and left.

Both Macey and I had our mouths wide open in shock.

"Oh, em, gee!" Macey screamed, looked up at me, then said, "I won't date him. Don't worry."

"Do it, if you want. I could care less. But thanks for helping pretend I live here, I guess."

I immdeiately walked away from her doorstep and walked into my house, and slumped down and fell asleep on the couch.

*****

"Don't talk to me," I told Scott as I walked into our office. I saw him open his mouth once he saw me so I told him not to talk to me.

"Someone's mad 'cause I gave their sister my number?"

"Not at all, I just hate you," I replied.

"No, you love me. Admit it."

"I'm not admitting a lie."

"Someone's playing hard to get, I like," Scott winked.

"Didn't I tell you this office was only big enough for one of us? And that you had to leave?"

"You never said that I had to leave. You said it's only big enough for one of us, and I'm not leaving."

"Neither am I," I crossed my arms.

"You're so cute when you're defensive."

"Shut up! You think I'm cute when I do anything! Now let me work so I won't get fired!"

"I can make sure you don't get fired," he winked.

"Oh my gosh! I am not working here with you!" I made my way to the door, but Scott quickly blocked it.

"No! Pease, stay!"

He said... please... what's wrong with him?

I ignored him and walked over to my desk and started brainstorming.

I heard a rip noise coming from Scott, so I looked up, saw him smiling at me, then he waved. I looked down not wanting him to see me smiling.

After a few seconds, something hit my head, then bounced off it and onto the table. It was a small, crumbled up piece of paper. I took it, opened it, and read what was on it.

'MARRY ME?' was written on the small paper.

I looked up again, saw him smiling, so I just stuck up my middle finger at him. He did the same, so I said, "Is that the size of your dick or how many friends you have?"

"Ha-ha. Very funny," Scott rolled his eyes.

I finally got to work a bit, when suddenly the door banged open and in came Ebony and Nina.

"You've got to be kidding me," I muttered.

"C'mon, Leah. We know you're happy to see us," Ebony smiled.

"Not when I'm trying to work."

"She's been moody all day. My guess is she's on her month," Scott told them.

"First, the day's only been twenty minutes, second, am not, and third, go get raped by a cactus!"

"See. Well then you must be pregnant," Scott told me.

"You're pregnant?!" Nina shouted.

"Who's pregnant?" A co-worker named Ed ask.

"Leah is!" Ebony shouted.

"Leah's pregnant?" Sarah questioned, coming into my office.

"Yeah!" Scott answered.

"Awe, congrats, Leah!" Sarah smiled.

I gave Scott the dirtiest look ever.

Great, now I'm 'pregnant.'

*****

For the next few days, Scott's been bugging me, so of course, I get another late article in. He has a habit of saying 'Good morning, beautiful' to me every morning.

And there's still a rumor saying I'm pregnant. Even Mr. Thompson congatulated me. Even though I told everyone I wasn't.

He's ruining my life.

I hate Scott Allen so much!