Battles

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
Levy:*Reading a book*
Author:Alright Levy say it now.
levy:*Continues reading her book*
Author:Levy! Say the line!
Levy:Oh uh ok!
Levy:Wait,what was the line again?
Author:*Face palm* really I expected that from Natsu not
you Levy.
Levy:Yeah I'm sorry can you say the line again?
Author:*Sigh* the line is,lets start.
Levy:Oh right! Lets start!
________________________________________
Chapter 47

Kikamori's P.O.V
Comet and I was looking for a battle since Lu told us to split up. "Ugh I'm never going to find a battle!" I said aloud. Comet sweat dropped but we continued walking. After awhile we heard a voice. "Well don't say that so quick cutie." We turn around and see a guy and yes I said guy. "Um who are you?" I asked. "Why do you ask cutie?" "Do you think I'm cute?" He asked smirking. I didn't answer instead I made Comet fly me up and then I chanted a, "NATURE DRAGON ROAR!" "I see you are playing hard to get." He said dodging my attack. "I'm sorry but I'm not into that kind of thing." I told him shooting a nature dragon wing attack. He didn't attack instead he stood there and once it was close enough to him he chanted,"HELL'S FIRE BEAM!" And that over powered my wing attack making it head strait for me. Luckily Comet quickly dodged it. "Nice moves your kitty is got there cutie." The weird guy said. "What you stop the cutie thing?!" I shouted. "No can do cutie!" The guy said empathizing the word cutie. "Ugh I had enough!" I shouted and then chanted,"NATURE DRAGON SECRET ART: EXPLODING SUN RAYS! That took away most of them in my magic but enough for me to keep staying awake. Comet and I saw my attack head straight for him leaving nothing but smoke. Once the smoke cleared Alex was there standing untouched. "How....did "you..do.. that?" I asked trying to keep myself from fainting. "I'm sorry cutie but strong mages doesn't tell their secret." He said to me and then chanted,"POISONOUS HELL'S FIRE!" And Comet couldn't react quick enough so it hit me. And when it did all I saw was black.

Sting's P.O.V
Rogue,Frosch,Lector,and me were looking for a battle. "So what do you think of the new blondie?" I asked. "She's very deferent." Rogue stated simply. "Frosch thinks so to!" Frosch agreed. "Yeah I know what you mean." Lector added. But all of a sudden we hear a voice. "Sorry to intervene with the chit chat but you're in a middle of a war." We turn to that voice and see a girl that looks to be 14. "Who are you?" Rogue said ignoring the previous statement. "I'm your opponent." She answered simply. "Well then I'm going to have to kick your ass!" I said cracking my knuckles. "I don't think so." She said and then chanted,"WATER EXPLOSION!" Then all of a sudden explosions of water appeared everywhere! Rogue and I dodged as well held Frosch and Lector in our arms. "Impressive but not enough." She said and then chanted another spell. We dodged again but the attack managed to hit me on one of my arms and Rogue on one of his legs. "Are you just going to keep dodging?" She asked smirking evilly. "Oh you won't be smirking for long!" I said while chanting a,"WHITE DRAGON ROAR!" She dodged with ease and then chanted,"WATER SOLDIERS!" With that 10 soldiers appeared. I was about to attack them when Rogue said,"I'll take care of them!" "You defeat the girl!" I nodded and then charged at the girl. But all of a sudden I stopped. "What the hell did you do?!" I yelled trying to move. She didn't say anything instead she was beating me up. She kept doing that until I passed out. I heard Frosch crying with Lector and I hear Rogue yelling my name. But everything was a blur. After awhile I finally woke up to see that Rogue and the Exceed was beaten up and the girl was unconscious. I looked shocked but recovered soon after and put the Exceeds in my arm and Rogue on my shoulders.

Lucy's P.O.V
I was in a camp site that I made and was currently trying to get all the poison out of Mori's body. When Sting came beaten up pretty badly while carrying Rogue and the Exceeds. I quickly ran over to them and started healing him but he fainted from stressing his bodies to much. Not long after Mira came with a passed out Lissanna in her arms. I grabbed Lissanna put her down with the rest and then told Mira she should rest. She reluctantly agreed. I felt bad for all of my nakamas who were hurt so I kept thinking if I should use it but I pushed that aside and started to heal the injured people.
________________________________________
Thanks for 24k again! And I'm still surprised about that but anyways I hope you enjoyed it! Also I have nothing against gay people. I know I said that in a previous chapter but I'll say it again. Anyway that's it for now! Byeeeee!
________________________________________
Author:Alright Levy the chapter is over!
Levy:Ok so? Am I supposed to say something?
Author:Yes Levy,yes you are...
Levy:Was it something along the lines of see that next
to you?
Author:No levy not even close.
Levy:Then what is it?
Author:It's see you next time!
Levy:Oh ok,See you next time!

Words:955