The Other Potter

A/N: This is a Harry Potter Fan Fiction. It is yet to be  decided who ends up with the OC. So hang tight, I'll see what I can do. Soo, let's put this show on the road ~

"Lily, don't be foolish!" Elizabeth yells angrily at her friend.

"I can't just leave them, they're my children! James and I won't be able to go on if we simply give them over to those Death Eater's." Lily clutches the bundled baby boy to her chest while the sister sleeps in her friend's arms.

"I know that Lily, it's just I wish you would at least try to save yourself. And there won't be any doubt that the twin's will both perish if you don't do something." Lily's friend says firmly while staring at her miserable friend.

"I know . . . I . . . I just can't leave them, and I don't want to hand them over." Lilly was almost in tear's, her eyes were glassy while her son stirred in her arms.

"I . . . I have an idea . . ." Elizabeth says hesitantly.

"What is it?"

"I don't think-"

"Please! Please tell me Elizabeth! I can't lose them." Lily begs, noticing her daughter was now awake and fiddling with her friend's necklace.

"We separate the twin's, one will be here until and the other will be there. He can't get to both of them at once."

"I don't . . ."

"Do you want them to live, or do you want them to die?" Elizabeth asks, trying to knock some sense into her friend. "I'll put a twin in a muggle friend's hands, I will come back and until I hear word from another friend the other can stay with you. It will all end soon, so you'll have the twin's back in your hands in no time. We just need to make sure they're okay and hidden for that to happen."

"I-"

"We'll do it." James says, walking into the room. "They'll be safe?"

"I swear on my life they will be safe." Elizabeth says, and then the deal was made.

Lily and James Potter had made a decision, their trusted friend would take their female child away until the Dark Lord was gone. They would stay with their son until Elizabeth, their friend, was able to find another safe place to hide him. But she never had the chance to do so.

The mother and father didn't survive, and Elizabeth was struck down by her own family before the clock stroke midnight.

All was lost, until one of the twin's, Harry, had managed to survive while the Dark Lord was destroyed. The only thing that was found was Harry in his crib, his parents dead and the other twin missing. The Wizarding world searched and searched for the twin of the boy who survived, but it was useless. She was gone and there was nothing they could do about it.

No one knew where Imogen Potter had vanished too, until a certain Head Master finally found her by chance.