YOUR ASTROLOGICAL MATCHMAKER (INTERPRETATIONS)

ARIES - sure, you're fiery and impulsive, but you just might find yourself in a desirous relationship with a Gemini, who loves to talk and can call the sensual shots; a Leo, whose powerful personality complements yours; a Scorpin, as long as you don't make him jealous; a Sagittarian, who entertains you and challenges your mind; a Capricorn, who is as honest and hard working as you; an Aquarian, whose dreamy ways are counterbalanced by your take charge attitude; or a Piscean, who doesn't mind being bossed around.

TAURUS - shopping for a perfect fit? Start by narrowing your searbag to the sign of Cancer, where you might find a crab who loves your bullish power; then Virgo, where a certain someone is probably waiting to be de-prudified by you; move on to Capricorn, where you'll find candidates who adore your quiet, sexy strength; and finally Pisces, where you'll likely locate someone who appreciates (and needs) your non-sense approach to life.

GEMINI - the sign of the twins - is a jumble of contradictions, but that doesn't mean your good partner is hard to find. You click madly with the Aries, forming a match that is all talk and all action. With Leo the Lion, a bit of compromise yields tons of potentials; with Libra the scales, you'll find peace in the parlor and fun in the bedroom. The Aquarius is your best prospect of all, offering stimulation that ranges from intellectual to erotic.

CANCER - Drop your defenses and take aim. Your ideal targets are men/women born under the sign of Taurus, who could offer long-term romance; Leo, who are sexy and true blue; Virgo, who want to please you; Scorpio, who spark with your energy in a most excellent way; and Pisces, with whom you just might find lasting trust and true love.

LEO - if you can stand to share the spotlight, you'll have a thrilling time with Aries dreamboats. You can go wild with a Gemini, as long as he can curb his tendency to fool around. You might find happiness with a Libran, if the two of you can control your spending habits; and you can make passionate music with a Sagittarian, if you keep him ever showered with attention. Leos and Cancers might possibly make you purr, as well.

VIRGO - if you're like most Virgos, you believe that love and sex are equally sacred. As such, your heavenly hookup is the Taurus, who moves you in all the right ways. But don't overlook the Libran, who can give with his/her whole heart and soul; Scorpions, who holds the keys to excitement and joy; and Capricorns, whose intitial shyness gives way to all the intensity you could possibly handle.

LIBRA - The sages say that a Gemini can put you on cloud nine, because he/she enjoys beauty and pleasure almost as much as you do. Leos will shower you with love, affection, and gifts; Sagittarians will show you a great time and quench your thirst for adventure; and Aquarians are possibly your best match of all, as a person born under this sign can be both a lover and a friend, providing a magical meeting of the minds and the bodies.

SCORPIO - as the steamiest sign of the zodiac, you're always in danger of having purely physical liaisons. Cancers can put the give and take into a relationship; Capricorns might lend stability and balance to the Scorpion's lifPe; and Pisceans have all the ingredients for forging strong emotional bonds. Your best chance for lasting love is with a Virgoan, who will use his/her powers to keep you happy and fascinated.

SAGITTARIUS - you're a wild child caught between a yearning for permanent love and a need for adventure. Never fear: Satisfying romance can be found with a spicy Arian, a laid-back Libran, or an imaginative Aquarian. But wait, there's more: for long-term relationships that will never know a dull moment, the combination of Sagittarius and Leo can't be beat.

CAPRICORN - achievement and amour are both important to you. So you'll be glad to know that when you get together with a Taurean, there is love and money afoot. Virgos offer chemistry and stability; Scorpions bring intimacy and excitement; and the Pisces mate provides plenty of affection while helping make your dreams come true.

AQUARIUS- You water-bearers make up your own rules as you go along, which can be tough for certain signs to handle. Your best love matches are Geminis, with whom you can have loads of fun on social, romantic, and physical levels; Librans, who are flexible and accepting of your ways; Sagittarians, who share your interest in travel and philosophy: Arians, in an opposites-attract sort of way, and other Aquarians, who understand your need for a long leash and aren't prone to jealousy.

PISCES - Cancer the crab is a terrific partner for Pisces, as you both love staying at home and find each other's company irresistable. Other zodiac-approved candidates including Ariang. if he can curb his temper. Taurean, if he can loosen ug a bit. and the Capricorn, if he doesn't indulge his dark side; but your most promising choice is a Scorpion, whose sign is a natural match for Pisces and who doesn't require any special adjustments or compromises.

***

© Todd Lyon

( 50 ways to Read Your Lover )