RIN-CHAN COUPLE

@MsAiahh

Boar

Virgo

Wood

Gemini

@Krenztian04

Boar

Gemini

Wood

Middle Born

***

for Q1: CHINESE ASTROLOGY

INTEPRETATION:

BOAR - gentle, lively, gallant, impulsive, courageous, generous, obliging, sincere, and perhaps even intellectual. THE LOVE OF HIS/HER LIFE is probably a Sheep, Dragon, Boar, Rabbit or Rat.

RESULT: HIGHLY COMPATIBLE!

----

for Q2: YOUR ASTROLOGICAL MATCHMAKER

INTERPRETATION:

GEMINI - the sign of the twins - is a jumble of contradictions, but that doesn't mean your good partner is hard to find. You click madly with the Aries, forming a match that is all talk and all action. With Leo the Lion, a bit of compromise yields tons of potentials; with Libra the scales, you'll find peace in the parlor and fun in the bedroom. The Aquarius is your best prospect of all, offering stimulation that ranges from intellectual to erotic.

VIRGO - if you're like most Virgos, you believe that love and sex are equally sacred. As such, your heavenly hookup is the Taurus, who moves you in all the right ways. But don't overlook the Libran, who can give with his/her whole heart and soul; Scorpions, who holds the keys to excitement and joy; and Capricorns, whose intitial shyness gives way to all the intensity you could possibly handle.

RESULT: :( no chance at all.

----

for Q3: THE ELEMENTAL TYPES

INTERPRETATION:

WOOD indicates a nature that is generous, self-confident, dignified, harmonious, and compassionate. Wood types are adaptive, independent, and energetic, yet have a tendency to take on more than can be managed and have temper that can be difficult to control. They need freedom and movement in their lives and have a passion for growth, expansion, beauty and awakening.

The Wood Woman's Compatibility Guide

-wood man = hostile

-fire man = nonconflicting

-earth man = highly compatible

-metal man = nonconflicting

-water man = harmonious

RESULT: HOSTILE

----

for Q4: HOW THE BIRTH ORDER GET ALONG

INTERPRETATION:

*if you're a middle-born and you're dreaming about . . .

A MIDDLE-BORN: Where passive meets passive, there is kindness, comfort, and understanding, but very little action. This coupling could result in stagnancy or even codependency.

RESULT: Stagnancy or Codependencey ^-^

----

OVER-ALL COMPATIBILITY RESULT:

85% chances of compatibility ;)