Trapped Again

The door clicks open, and the Humanoid pushes me inside. I fall to the ground, my body reacting to he hard force she applied with her hands. The floor is made of a hard, smooth, metallic material, but I can tell wasn't formed from metal, for it's freezing and hard like ice.

"Stand up." A strong voice commands me. I obey it, and as I stand my eyes adjust to the alteration of the light, it's darker inside this little room, except for a large computer on a desk which the person with the authoritative, commanding voice sits in a swiveling metal chair. The chair turns around, and in it sits a tall man, with aging silver hair and crease lines across his face. But as I inspect his face, I notice that this man isn't.........normal. There's something off about him, and I notice that the crease lines are dull, like their deepness has been lessened unnaturally. The man's eyes are a cold grey, and little spots here and there are embedded with gold metal chips. There's more to him, but before I can further analyze him, he speaks to me.

"This is 6803?" It was phrased as a question, but was more of a statement. A fuzzy female voice buzzes through a poorly connected speaker, answering him as though it's her duty.

"Yes sir." A flash of- was it amusement?- crosses his face.

"Then she will be Experimented on in three days time."

"That is correct."

A lump forms in my throat as I'm reminded again of my destiny and the casual tone the man uses to discuss it.

"Then just lock her up in a Lab Experiment cell until then, she can't escape or tell anyone anything new there."

"Yes sir."

The man turned around, apparently thinking I was through, and was no longer a problem. I, however, wasn't going to give up that easily. Rage bottled up for years boiled inside of me, aimed at the man with power

"You are killing hundreds of children! You've kidnapped who knows how many kids and stuffed them in this prison until they're ripe for the harvesting, and then you go and kill them! What kind of science is that?!" I screamed at him, furious at how uncaring he was about human life. He looked at me with mild interest as I continued my rant, pressing a button that called two strong Katai to his aid. They picked me up, dragging me through a door. Struggling, fighting against their power I took one last enraged glance at him before I was shoved behind the door.

"See you in three days."

************
*Author's note*

Sorry for such the long wait! I know this chapter is short for such a gap in upload time, and I won't give all of my excuses, but hopefully I'll be updating more frequently now. I'm also working on another book on a separate account, so I've been more focused on that. Sorry, and thanks!

-owlsinger