Chapter 5

Luckily the guy left me alone for the rest of the period, which was the usual "Rule Talk". Sitting through the class, I yawned out of boredom. I think this class is already boring and it's only the first day of school. Finally, the class period ended.

With that I ran out the door in relief. I started to walk to my locker when I was interrupted by a black shoed foot sticking out in front of me. So of course the obvious happened and I fell right into someone as my books scattered everywhere. I looked up to find myself staring into hazel eyes. He had tanned skin, jet black hair, and wore black jeans, a plain white v-neck shirt, and a leather jacket. I just sat there staring at him for a few moments when I heard from his mouth.

"Bitch! Watch where your going next time!" I snapped out of my trance and stood up.

"Jesus, sorry. It's not like it was even my fault." I sassed. His face darkened with anger as he looked at me. He shoved me up against the lockers roughly by my shirt, banging my head in the process. He said into my ear.

"You better be sorry. And do it again, and next time I won't be so gentle. Got it bitch?" With each word he shoved me harder and harder against the lockers as I shook in fear.

"Y Y Yes! " I managed to stutter out.

"Good" And with that he shoved me to the ground and stalked away.

I shivered. Now this guy hates me and it wasn't even my fault. I sighed and went to pick up my books when a hand touched mine. And I heard a voice.

"Are you alright?"

I looked up to see who it was and I found myself staring into a guys face. Carefully I backed away to get a better look at him. He had medium length brown curly hair, green eyes, and dimples. He seemed nice enough and as a plus he was cute!

"Yeah, I guess I am." I replied. He stuck out his hand to help me up and I gratefully accepted it.

"So, what's your name?" he asked me. I smiled, glad that at least he was being nice to me.

"I'm Sarah."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE EXTREMELY LOOOOOONG WAIT YOU GUYS! But my friend had a tumor in her brain and needed surgery and then I switched dance studios and had another competition and then finals. But I am so incredibly sorry y'all! I will be updating more frequently now if enough people read my story and stuff. But anyways...... Comment and tell much how your doing and if you'd like me to continue the story and who you would like to play the bad boy and the curly haired boy! Love y'alls and hope you like the update!