Who Cares?

"Sarah!"

My Dad called as I walked in to the first day in school. I was just starting 10th grade and hoping it would be different than last year. Last year I had no friends. Just me and I was bullied horribly.

"Dont forget your lunch!"

I blushed a bright pink as my Dad jumped out of our old run down car to give me my lunch. He hugged me tightly and handed my the bright colored lunch box as the rest of the school watched. My bad luck was already getting to me just like every other year. I could already tell nothing was going to change from last year. Sighing, I walked into the school. I sat there in silence as I watched the other kids my age talk with their friends. I would always be the odd one out. I never knew why, but I could never keep friends. Maybe it was because I was bullied, or because I wasn't rich. I didn't have a clue.

A spark of hope spread through my body as I watched a new girl walk through the gates. This was my chance.

My backpack bounced on my shoulders as I cautiously made my way  towards her hoping that no one else would try to talk to her. I stopped directly in front of her with a shy smile as she turned to look at me.

"Hi, I'm Sarah. What's your name?" I introduced myself shakily, hoping she would reply. She did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! I hope y'all liked it! If this gets maybe 5 reads or at least a comment from someone saying they would like to read this or will read it, I will continue writing. And just to let y'all know, I would update every 3-5 days at the least and I will not end the story without an end. (Unless no one is reading) So comment if you're reading and I'll update soon!