The Secret Part 2

Previously.....

 No one's pov

   As Tails trapped (y/n), he smirked crazly. Poor (y/n) had been caged, in hopes of Sonic coming to rescue her. "Dear, (y/n)~ You know, I have liked you for a very long time, don't you?~" The two-tailed fox asked. "I'll never love you!!! Your a monster!!!" (y/n) said in anger. "You shouldn't have done that~ Now your going to be quiet!" Tails growled, while putting tape over her mouth. 

                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    As Sonic ran through the hallway, he was hearing sounds of whimpering. "That sounds like.....(y/n)!!! She must be in trouble!!!" Sonic yelled in worry, running to her room. Soon as he reached the doorway, he ran and stopped inside, to only see his best fox-friend and his lover; trapped inside a cage, with tape over her mouth. "Ohhh, hi Sonic!!!" Tails said, in a maddening voice. As Sonic sees his dear (y/n) struggle, Tails gets ready to fire at him. Sonic notices quickly and jumps back, almost falling off of the patio outside, luckly dodging the hit. "Heh, you have nowhere to go, Sonic", Tails chuckles darkly, while coming closer to Sonic. Tails once again, gets ready for another shot. He pulls his gun up towards Sonic, then misfires, because of Sonic jumping off the patio into the backyard, which of was going to soon look like a battle field.

Y/n's pov

   As I watched the two battle their way outside, I gotten one of the bobby pins from my hair/quills/fur and tried pick-pocking the lock on the cage. It took me about a few seconds, until I finally gotten it!! I hurried out the cage and onto the patio, to see Sonic and Tails fighting. 'Oh no'  I thought. "Why are you doing this Tails?!?!" Sonic asked Tails in fustration. "Because she's mine!!!! Mine and no one else's!!!!" Tails answered, with along a shot of the cannon. As soon as the full moon came out, I saw purple mists going around him, like he was trapped. Sonic stopped his actions and fell to the ground with a exausted look. As soon as Tails saw this, he thought Sonic was dead, I saw his mad expression change to a smirk.He started to fly up towards me, whilst speaking. "Well, looks like your hero is down for the count. You have no choice of coming with me, sweetheart", Tails said. "NO!!!" I screamed in worry and anger. Tails changed his expression and started to fly quicker to me. Until I heard the rubble from below shake, without giving any attention to Tails. It was Sonic, but a little different than before. he shook off the rubble, revealing white and indigo dark blue fur. Also, with sharp claws and spiky shoes, not to mention his teeth were sharp as well. "Arggghhh, you'll ever regret what you've done!!!" Sonic growled. As I watched him swing up into Tails, he clawed him down into a crater. "Ugh......wh-what was that?" Tails said very confused. "It was me" Sonic responded, punching Tails deep into the Black Wooded Forest."AHHH!!! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS, SONIC!!!!" Tails yelled to Sonic in defeat.

Sonic's pov

    As I was landing, I turned back to my normal self and (y/n) ran towards me, after jumping off the patio of course (Man she's a fucking ninja XD). She hugged me tightly, asking me so many questions and then I calmed her down by looking into her eyes. "I'm so sorry for this, (y/n). I didn't think this would happen. I didn't even notice Tails' behavior at the start", I said, reassuring her thoughts. I hugged her tighter. She blushed. "Do you know that feeling? The feeling of love?" I asked her. "Um, maybe.....but what do you mean by-" I cut her off by kissing her quickly. "O-oh...t-that's what you m-mean" (y/n) responded back, with a huge blush. i stopped hugging her, barely noticing the own blush on my face. "looks who's flustered~" "H-hm....what are you-" I looked at myself, no need to continue. She just giggled and kissed me on my muzzle. I blushed even more, chuckling with relief. I just took her hand and went inside with her, kind of minding of the mess in the backyard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG FINALLY GOT ANOTHER ONE OF THESE HERE!!!! So I had some wifi issues, including family, but it's here!!!! I'm gonna have to recover my time by having to make another chapter!!!! i hope you guys are good today!!! Have encouragement to help me here!!!

Yours,......

-ARTISTIAChan