The Secret

Y/n's pov
When I opened it, it was a charm bracelet. I was stunned. He's given me something beautiful......and cute. There were three charms. The first; had a hedgehog,  the second: a (a/t), and finally a heart. I'd figured it as an long memorizing gift. "That really was sweet of him....." I sighed, dramatically. Am I falling in love with the greatest hero in the world? It could be. Unfortunately,  I had shook off the feeling, going towards the dresser.  I saw the small little gift-wrapped box Tails gave me earlier. I went to open it carefully, because I wanted the fragile ribbons it had it holding together. As I carefully pulled it apart, something jumped out, to my surprise. I fell back.....and all I saw before I passed out was pure darkness....

Sonics pov
  I sighed, thinking about the kiss (y/n) and I had. I wanted to go give her another kiss before heading to bed. "Maybe she won't mind...." I said, stretching my legs from sitting. I got up and walked outside of my room, going to (y/n)'s.

No one's pov
  As Sonic continued to walk down the corridor, he noticed Tails was not in his room, for it was not locked, and the door was open without the light on. Sonic looked outside of the window: it was a full moon about to rise from behind the hills. Sonic decided to find Tails along with (y/n) after he gotten her. He was a bit tired from the day though, so he didn't run as much as he usually does, down the hallway.

Tails pov
   I had finally gotten her!!! She will be mine! I held her in my lap, so when she wakes up, she'll be comfortable. As she stirred in my arms, she finally had awoken. "Ugh....hah...um..." She said in little pain. Man, did my trap really make her that 'knocked-out? "Hello, (y/n)~How'd you sleep?~" I asked the sweet (a/t). She turned to look up at me, and her eyes shot wide open. "What?! T-Tails?! W-what are you doing, and why am I here in my room, with you?!" I only had just sighed in anger. "Listen here, you will be mine, cutie, got it?~" I said very sternly. She just whimpered. I groaned in annoyance. I just used one of my inventions to tie her up. (Y/n) tried to run out of the room, but the trap shaped into a cage, trapping her. "Heheh. Your trapped now, (y/n)." I cooed. "Ugh, you.....". I just put some duck tape on her mouth. As I turned around, I saw Sonic at the doorway.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUN....CLIFFHANGER