Chapter 3: Ghost of You

Chapter 4: Ghost of You

Alexis’s P.O.V.

I haven't even opened the door halfway yet; when  a sharp intake of breathe, My head shot up at the sound as I flinched a little, Usually when I did that it was because I knew I would be brutally beaten within ten or so seconds.

Right?

Maybe I'm overthinking this?

It's been over a year now. Two years since I seen her at court twice last year for her charges, and the year before that when she lost custody over both Drew and I. Drew was only three and half when I met him and me being a caring and loving person, due to being a Cancer, I loved the kid... Even though our mom brainwashed him into hating for about a week.

Before I could continue my inner rant; the person who was, or maybe wasn't gunna torture me to death, was standing there all frozen and staring at me with childlike wonder.I felt like covering myself as his eyes scanned every inch of my body.

Probably planning a way to get in my pants, I thought bitterly.

It felt like we've been standing here, frozen, for hours, gazes locked on each others as we took each other in. I even have an explicit description of him. Chestnut colored hair, up to his shoulders. Dark and intensely burnt sienna colored eyes. Full rose pink  lips. A scar on his left jawline. And to top it all of, a swimmers body, lean muscles and toned caramel skin.

He's perfect, I realized and blushed rose-pink, and I want him all for myself. The possessive tone didn't surprise me as much as the next thing I heard.