Torture continued!

Mikey: trying to bite his foot off so that he CAN get some pizza.

Silver: looks at Mikey with a sad face.Why can't we give him just on peice?

Raph: Because it was a dare.

Leo: besides, he eats most of it.

Silver: look at him, don't you think this is a bit too far?

Donnie: nope.

Silver: alright. holds back tears as she gets up from the table and gets some cling wrap and wraps her untouched pizza inside it and places it in the fridge. I'm not hungry.leaves the room and looks for Spike.

Raph: she's sensitive.

Leo: like you?

Raph: worse. She's unpredictable and she has had a bad history. does the same thing Silver did with his pizza. I'm on her side for once. This isn't fair to her or to Mikey.

Leo: o.o who are you and what have you done with Raphael?!

Raphael: it's still me Leo, but she has a point. leaves to find Silver who is giving Spike a leaf of lettuce.

Silver: here to laugh at my sacrifice?

Raph: No, here to join your riot.

Silver: looks up at him and sees him smiling.

Raph: that was only part one of our date... I was thinking of something else, but because of what I am...

Silver: I don't care about that. you are who you are or who you want to be. No one can change that except you.

Raph: that is really deep.

Silver: and your lucky numbers are:17,5,14,00,3,12,13,7,9,1.

Raph: was that really off of a fortune cookie?

Silver: no... small smile.

Raph: cool... :)

Silver: so now what?

Raph: Movie?

Silver: sounds wonderful.

they watch a movie for a while. Silver falls asleep before it ends. Raph carries her over to the couch and lays with her for a while before heading off to sleep.

whispersRaph: don't forget to comment your questions and dares.