Planet

plan·et

  /ˈplanət/

noun

a celestial body moving in an elliptical orbit around a star.

Strange. Our galaxy will always seem to big to comprehend.

It's only been 100 days since the Zipgloids invaded my home planet. It feels like so much longer.

The day the Zipgloids Invaded Pandora, those who were fortunate were able to flee in their spaceships while people who were less fortunate were captured.

They were forced to join their army that fought and captured other people from Pandora to be labourers.

One of the people they captured first was my mum. I tried to help her but by the time I got there she could barely even recognize my face. They had already turned her.

That's when I knew I had to run.

After a few light years of traveling in my smallish spaceship I found a planet that was not yet inhabited by anyone and set up camp. The planet was made of black and white marble like material. Very slippery. But luckily I packed my friction-creator boots so I don't slide around on the unfamiliar terrain.

I told my mum these would come in handy one day.

Stars in this part of the galaxy were especially clustered together over the black nothingness around it. I study the sky for a few more minutes before finally naming my new home.

Onyx is what I decided on.

I have no idea how the Zipgloids brainwashed people into going against their own kind, but that's just more for me to think about and I dont think its helping my mental health get any better. I try not to think about it too much.

My memories of pandora seem to be fading, but maybe it's for the best. Or is that just what they want? For us to forget where were from and how we lived. Slowly destroying our culture and erasing us from history. Cause if so it's probably working.

Recently the Zipgloids began surveying every planet within one thousand light years of Pandora to capture more of the attack survivors.  Ever since I heard this information i've been trying to understand a bit more about the surrounding planets to see if I would like any of them more.

I probably won't. This one is too much like pandora to forget.

Strange. Our galaxy will always seem to be too big to comprehend.

But that won't stop me from trying.