Chapter 9: Karma.

The whole school day was a struggle, considering the new-found feelings I had for Devin were crushed. I wanted to know who Valerie was, and I’m pretty sure she was someone special.  As soon as the last period bell rung, I whipped out my phone.

To Devin:

Who is Valerie…?

Sent 2:55pm

From Devin:

Uhh…

Received 2:56pm

The anger inside me was boiling. I know it isn’t my right to get mad about this, but I actually thought Devin liked me.

To Devin:

Who?!

Sent 2:58pm

From Devin:

Umm… my girlfriend.

Received 3:00pm

IS HE KIDDING?! My whole body was fuming, and my heart was…broken. I couldn’t tell Devin that I liked him now… but I wanted to make Devin jealous. Matt and I had been talking a lot lately, and he was about my only choice.

To Matt:

Don’t ask why. But can you fake date me?

Sent 3:04pm

From Matt:

Sure?.. Haha.

Received 3:05pm

I hope Devin doesn’t hate me…

To Devin:

Well then I guess you aren’t the only single one. I’m dating Matt.

Sent 3:07pm

I felt totally guilty after sending the message, but he should have told me he had a girlfriend. We had become really close and told each other a lot of things. How could he expect me to not fall for him? His eyes are so gorgeous. The feeling he gives me is unexplainable. I spent my whole night bored on Tumblr, and Devin hadn’t replied to that text all night. I got really worried. Then, came the phone call; the heartbreaking phone call.

*****************************************************************************

what do you think the phone call will be about? thank YOU for keeping on reading; it really means a lot to me<3 i dedicated this chapter to tairamarie because she is my new bestfriend(: sorry it's SUPER short, but it's been a really busy weekend. this chapter is definatly an important one! xx