Chapter 1

Hey guys
Here you go the first chapter of celebration for kushi's birthday by the great ASR as you asked for.

************

Its after haldi. Dhadi gave a strict warning to our arshi not to meet each other. Arnav made a great fuss over it. But dhadi is no where to hear him.

Dhadi: arnav you have to do it. Its ritual.

Arnav: but what harm in just meeting.

Dhadi: arnav no means no.

Arnav: ergggg OK as you wish.

He left frustrated. Everyone controlled their smile seeing his irritated face at the same time felt bad for his situation. Why will not they, they knew very well that arnav cannot stay away from his kushi for even a single day but here he have to be away from her for a whole week. Even Gupta's know this, not only Gupta's but the whole lakshmi nagar knows this. what to do, they always greeted by the scene of a white SUV speeding in their streets at least twice a day.

In arnav's room

Arnav: damm..... With this rituals. Why can't dhadi understand my feeling. What's the need to do this when kuahi is already my wife. Its just I'm marring her again for family and her sake. Thats why I hate this rituals. Ohhh man I don't know how I'm going to pass this one week.

Disturbing his self talk there was shrill ring in his phone.

Arnav: hello kushi. (He said in low voice)

Kushi: what happened to my laad governor? Why is he sounding so low?( she smiled closing her mouth because she know what happened in RM through nani and anjali)

Arnav: don't you know why I'm like this?

Kushi: really arnavji I don't know.  She said as if she is very innocent.

Arnav: don't act kushi I know that you know everything what happened here before sometime through di and nani.

Kushi: hawww but how did you know that?

Arnav: he smirked. After all I'm ASR and I very well know about my drama queens. He is in full mood to tease her.

Kushi: you call me drama queen.

Arnav: yes ,any doubt. He sighed. I feel pity on myself I don't know how I'm going to handle two drama queens. No no actually three.

Kushi: three?

Arnav: yaah you, di, and nani.

Kushi: you laad governor you call us drama queens. OK if you feel that pity on yourself then its ok. I'm cutting your call and you do romance with your wives and girl friend.

Arnav: wives and girl friend?

Kushi: haan haan laad governor go to them your laptop, Bluetooth and your always "yes boss" teller machine your PA aman  mathur. She said angrily and cut the call.

Arnav: oh ohooo arnav you went little over, now handle her. He thought and dialed kushi's number again.

The call got connected at the first ring itself . After all kushi knows about her laad governor.

Kushi: what? She said with little high voice pouring her anger.

Arnav: kushiiii....... He just called in his ever so smoldering husky voice which worked well melting his pagal wife to no trace of anger even beyond that.

Kushi: haaan arnavji she said her cheeks turning to bright hue of red.

Arnav: kushi you know na. I can't stay without seeing you.

Kushi: what to do arnavji we have to follow the ritual.

Arnav: what kushi you too saying the same thing. Kushi its full one week. Totally 7 days. I now itself missing you kushi.

Kushi: me too arnavji she said in low voice. ( what a love . yaah its really hard to stay away from each other poor arshi)

Arnav: hmmmmm its getting late sleep kushi. Good night.

Kushi: good night arnavji.

Both settled in bed dreaming about each other. Next two days are hell to arnav. Already he is missing kushi adding fuel to the fire his family is teasing him with kushi. Here kushi too not less she too missing her arnavji very much. Not able to bear this torture any more arnav declared his best escape thing.

Everyone is having their breakfast chit chatting. Arnav cleared his throat to gain everyone's attention.

Arnav: di I'm going to London for important meeting.

Anjali: what?when?

Arnav: by afternoon di.

Anjali: chotae you arr going this afternoon and you inform us now.

Arnav: di I myself came to know about this before some minutes only and its emergency di  I have to go.

Anjali: but chotae your sangeeth is in four days.

Arnav: thought to himself as if your are going to let me meet kushi its better I escape from here.

Anjali: chotae what happened?

Arnav: nothing di  and I will be here the day before. Don't worry.

Akash: but bhai I don't know anything about it.

Arnav: its new one akash you don't know this. Don't take tension I will handle it. You handle here.

Akash: ok bhai as you say.

Nani: take care of yourself chotae take your food on time.

Dhadi: yes arnav your nani is right. You take care of your health.

Anjali: come soon chotae.

Arnav in mind "why to tease me to hell. Yeh di bhi na. Will not leave a single chance to tease me" But to whom they are playing Arnav Singh Raizada knows his own way to deal with. Thinking this and having a killer smirk he walked to the door dialing kushi's number

***********
Guys this will be more filmy and south Indian styled when compared to my other works. Please bear with me.
Hope you like it
Waiting for your love and support.