Fun afternoon

*Riley's point of view*

After having lunch, I went back into my room to wait for Aiden there. I turned on some music, sat on my bed and sang along. When it eventually rang, I jumped up and hurried to the door. I opened it and smiled at Aiden. He smiled back at me. I had almost forgotten the incident by now. I had convinced myself that it wasn't a big deal.

We went to my room where my music was still playing and I turned it down a bit so we could talk. I started telling him about some people at school who had gotten in trouble for having a fight with some younger students. "Well, little kids are rude these days", Aiden chuckled and I agreed. We kept talking and eventually played Mario Kart on the wii. It was just as always. I had known it would be.

I was winning, just as always as well. We constantly played this wii game together, but I was slightly better anyway. "You're getting a red one now", he said, anticipation clearly to hear in his voice. He was behind me. He was second and I was first. "Noo", I responded, but it hit me and Aiden passed me while I was knocked out. "Are you kidding me? Noo, it's almost the end of the last round!", I screamed.

He chuckled as I tried catching him, but I didn't even have to, because in the next second he was hit by a blue one. "No way! This game hates me!" I laughed while winning the last racetrack and with it the game. "Or it just loves me", I chuckled looking at him. He smirked at me. "You won again. You know what that means", he warned me. "Oh no", I laughed.

One day he was so mad at me for always winning that he started tickling me and didn't stop until I was literally crying from my laughter and begging him to stop. Since then he tickled me after every game. He did win some racetracks from time to time, but he didn't win a game once.

Before I could pull my sheets all over me, he started tickling my stomach and I couldn't stop myself from laughing right away. From so many times that he had tickled me, he knew exactly where I was ticklish the most. I eventually fell backwards from laughing so hard and he still kept tickling me.

"Aiden, stop!", I almost squeaked through my laughter, trying to push him away, but he secured both of my wrists with one hand and laid them down on the mattress over my head in one movement. With his other hand he continued tickling me and I started kicking with my legs, still not able to control my laughter.

I eventually hit his stomach with my knee. "Ouch!", he screamed ironally and chuckled at me. He sat on my thighs with his lower legs and I couldn't move anymore. "That's not fair!", I yelled playfully. He eventually released me from the pain in my stomach due to the laughter by stopping his tickle attack. I shortly was relieved, but then he pinched me in the side of my stomach.

I flinched at it as always. "Hey, that hurts", I chuckled, even though he knew that as well as I did. "That was for kicking me", he responded smirking and finally put his hand down. He was leaned over me now, his right hand still securing my wrists over my head and his left hand placed next to my stomach.

It became silent and his smirk slowly faded from his face. Instead he stared at me uncomfortably. I had turned off the music before starting the wii game, so it was completely silent. I stopped smiling as well. I could tell he wanted to kiss me. But he promised he wouldn't give in to these feelings again. He knew I didn't feel about him the same way and yet in his eyes I saw how hard it was for him to control himself.

I didn't know what to do, if I should say something, but I just stayed silent. He eventually let go of my wrists and stood up from my thighs, looking down. Then he sat next to me and looked at me again. I gave him a weak smile. I was glad that he didn't want to hurt me and tried to accept my feelings, but I still felt bad about it because of how it hurt him.

He smiled back weakly and lied down next to me, staring at the ceiling while I was still looking at his face. I carefully laid my hand on his stomach and placed my head over his shoulder. I enjoyed being with Aiden, even lying next to him so close and almost cuddling, and it broke my heart that it wasn't enough for him. But I just couldn't imagine more with him.