Possesing Me

Kelly's P.O.V

History was so boring. So was maths. And English. Art was the only good lesson I had that day. We were drawing vampires who inspire us. I drew Ethan. I looked over to Ethan's work an he had drawn me. We were each other's inspiration. I loved him and he loved me. It was a two way street.

After art, Ethan took me by the hand and tucked me away in between two pillars and leaned close to me.

"I love you for ever and ever" he kissed my soft lips

"I love you a million babe"

The bell rang at the end of the day. It was Friday at last. I was allowed to stay out till 10 tonight. Yay. My dad was such a bully and never let me out late.

Mia met me and Ethan at the big metal gates. We were quicker at running than everyone else so the gates were still shut. The key keeper came and wished me happy birthday and let us out of school grounds. I ran ahead if Ethan and Mia and when they caught I up was already changed into a cropped vest and daisy dukes. I leapt into Ethan's hands and wrapped my long legs around his waist and kissed him all up his arms and neck up to his lips. He kissed me back. Mia dragged me off of him after telling us to get a room. I kissed her on the cheek and told her to calm it. She punched me and then we ended up rolling around the floor of the park. Ethan make some remark about how we didn't need to fight over him and that there was plenty to go around, so I took him down and me and Mia started to wrestle him. He surrendered so we flopped down and sunbathed.

"Kelly?"

"Ethan. Yes"

"I love you"

"I love you more"

"No. I do and that is why I am going to do what I am going to do"

"Ethan. What? You are scaring me"

He got up and brushed all the grass of him.

He leaned forwards and plunged his knee to the ground.

"Marry me"

I was so shocked. I didn't know what to say. Of course I wanted to day yes but my dad would flip of he knew. I thought about it for a minute. That minute was like no other. It felt like my world had stopped and Ethan was there just looking at me.

"Yes" I said. He picked me up bridal style and kissed me all over.

"I love you"

"I love you too" I kissed him on his cheek. I looked over to see Mia sat in the floor looking at the grass with years rolling down her soft powdery cheeks. I jumped down out of Ethan's arms. I kissed him and walked over to Mia.

"Don't worry. You will find someone."

"Really?". She looked up at me

"I promise"