Chapter 11 - Another Close Call With Death

Back with Creek and Poppy, Creek threatened to kill her. "Go ahead! Kill me! Everyone hates me anyways!" She said trying to make him think she wasnt that scared. But he didn't fall for it. Branch saw the 2 from a distance, Creek was about to put the knife into Poppy. But this was Branch. He'd already witnessed someone take away his Grandma, he wasnt going to let anything like that ever happen again. He ran as fast as he could and got in the way, just before the knife touched Poppy, he took the stab instead. He then yelped in pain and fell to the ground. "BRANCH!" Poppy yelled. "Oh well, guess the last person to ever love you is now gonna die." Creek said with a smirk. This made Poppy so angry, so mad, so much to the point, she just went full rage and pulled her limbs free and beat the absolute crap out of Creek. She had him pinned against a big rock. "HOW DARE YOU HURT HIM! YOU MORON! IF ANYONE MESSES WITH MY BRANCH, THEY GONNA MESS WITH ME! DIE! YOU! MORON!" She yelled while beating Creek and punching him over and over. She finally knocked him out. She walked over to Branch and pulled the knife out of him. Luckily, it hit him in the arm so it wasnt life threatening. "You OK?" Poppy asked."Yeah, I never knew you could do that! That was amazing Poppy!" He complemented her. She blushed. "Him!" Branch said. "HE'S THE ONE WHO BRAINWASHED EVERYONE TO THINK THAT YOU MURDERED YOUR DAD! AND HE'S THE MURDERER!" Creek looked up in fear. "HE WHAT?!" Poppy yelled. She walked up to the murderer. "So, you like murdering people huh? Let's see how you like GETTING murdered yourself." She said in an intimidating voice. She grabbed the knife and was about to put it in Creek's chest. "NO! WAIT!" Creek yelled in fear. But Poppy pushed the knife deep in his chest, till he was finally gone. She smirked and was pleased that she avenged the death of her father. "Glad he's finally gone" Branch said. Poppy and Branch shared one more hug. Only this time, this hug brought her true colors back. "Now come on, let's go home." Branch said smiling.