The Pink Ali - Chapter 3

I gasped in horror, "I did that? My eyes turned bright pink?" She nodded. I did all of that? Oh . . . my god.  Oh my gosh what if she told somebody?! The government will get me! Then they'll start picking out my brains, seeing how I 'work'. I'll have nobody to talk to except for Wilson . . . wait I'll only have to talk to a volleyball if I'm in the middle of the ocean! Yay! Then the poor damsil broke me out of my thought.

"So what's your name?" She asked. She changed the subject I get she knew how shocked I was.

"It's Ali, what's yours?" I finally looked at her, she had short blonde pixie like hair with big dark brown eyes. Overall I'd say she's pretty. 

"Samantha, haven't I seen you at school?" She asked. I shrugged.

"I don't really talk to anybody, you probably seen me . . . " There was a awkward silence "Do you promise not to tell?!" I blurted out. 

"Of course, I owe you my life." I smiled. "Hey I'm new here do you think . . . maybe we could hang out?" She asked.

I smiled "Yes, I'd love too, do you want me to ride you home?" I asked.

"Sure if it's not to much trouble."

"Okay good thing I got pegs. " I we both, laugh. We walk out of the alley, and I get on my bike while she gets on the back and holds on to my shoulders. 

I take her to the bad side of town where she lives, we pull up to this small wooden house. It looks like ghouls and monsters would live between all the floor boards. All of the wildlife around it are dead and shrivel up. She looks embarrassed to live even here, I smile to reassure her. I couldn't care less, I have a mantality everyone should have, I don't care what you look like, where you live, or how rich you are, all that matters is your personality. Sam's seems pretty good.

"Well bye! I hope, we could hang out later!" She says and runs on to the small house while scooping up a small cat I hadn't seen before.

I ride fast to my own home, grandma is probably worring about me. It's ten o'clock my bed time. She'll have a cow man. 

I go into the house slowly and ninja style. I check her room and wouldn't you know she's not in there! I smile, and wouldn't you know she's right behind me . . . oh fudges. The smile finally drooped down to frown. My same instinct told me to imagine her in her bed sleeping, I did just that. I imagined my sweet grandma lying in her bed, snuggling the adorable little stuffed frog I made her. I open my eyes, she was in her bed doing exactly what I thought of, then I remembered what Sam said. I quickly go to my room, to look in the mirror. My eyes were bright shining pink. It was awesome freaky, me being the childish person I am, I start to pretend I'm a superhero that can move things with her mind. 

Today is full of surprises. . . guess what I could do, move freaking things with my mind! Freaky surprises, but good. I just don't know who it will be living with these things. Am I even human? Did I mutate into some horrible demented circus carnie who wants to destroy the whole world?  I feel like I'm living in a comic book. That's a good thing right? I shake my head and head off to sleep. 

I wake up, with the same feeling like I had earlier, I bet it's a side affect from the candy. I check the time it's barely eleven . . . did I really sleep only fifteen minutes again?! I guess it's a good thing, I could do some research, I slowly get out of bed and creep to my computer. Go on the master of finding stuff out 'Google'. 

What the heck do I type in? Let's just try 'side affects of purple ali candy serum.' I look through the first three pages, nothing. I would look through all of them but everyone knows that if it's not on the first three pages it's not there.

When I was little like anyother kid, I'd get mad when I had to go to sleep, now it's the opposite.

~(@)~

Over the course of seven hours I read through almost anything on Reddit. There is a lot of stuff on reddit. I check the time it's the time I used to wake up, so I get changed into a Dr. Pepper shirt, jeans and converse. Then I take my hair and put it into a pony tail. 

I do my usual routine, then I realize my eyes . . . how am I going to hide them?! Everyone in that school loves to give freaking direct eye contact! Hmm I'll just lie I guess, I am a pretty good liar. Yes I'll say they are contacts, and I'll just wish the teachers out of my way. Okay problem solved.

After all that commotion it is finally time for school.