Chapter 8

Thanks so much for reading and voting for Accidental Princess!!!!! You guys are uhhh-maaaazing!!!!!!!

No one to dedicate this chapter to unfortunately...but whoever gives the best comment gets next chapters'!!!!!

Sorry it's so short, but I had to make this bridge since the next will be longer : )

Enjoy, Luvlies!!!! *muah*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8

"There is no way in the world that this, this ... thing...could be my sister," I say automatically, my voice going quiet with disbelief.

"Half sister," Sin clarified, trying to diffuse the tension that laced the air.

"Oh half-sister, full sister, potato, potahto. She's still apart of my DNA," Tatiana sneered at me, her eyes flashing dangerously.

Looks like I'm not the only one who doesn't like this whole sister thing.

"Don't flash those things at me! I didn't ask to be apart of any of this mess! I don't even believe you're my sister!" I said, turning to look at Nikolai and Sin, who were standing next to each other.

I never really noticed before, but they do favor each other. Not tremendously, but enough to know that they are kin....did I really just think the word 'kin'?

'Ugh! I really am changing!'

Nikolai smirked, obviously reading my thoughts. I just glared at him, figuring that this would be a normal thing that occurred between us.

"Seriously, are you sure you've got the right one? I mean come on! Look at her and look at me - we look nothing alike! If she's my father's daughter, then we should at least have something that causes us to look alike," I say, and fold my arms over my chest.

"You look so much like your mother," Sin began, and I couldn't help the way my eyes flashed neon.

"You knew my mother as well?"

"Oh Jeez! Who didn't know your mother? The filthy human," Tatiana said in a way that seemed as if she'd say it regularly.

"Excuse me," I said quietly.

"Oh pish posh. It's not like you didn't know that your mother was a crazy whore who trapped Father," she said in the same tone,"It is how you got here you know," she finished in a condescending tone.

"Tatiana that is enough! You will not talk to your future queen that way! Wether you like it or not, she is your superior, and you will treat her as such!" Nikolai's voice boomed, and I can swear the walls shook with the authority in his voice.

Tatiana immediately closed her mouth...and I swear I stepped into the Twilight Zone. I'd never seen that girl put on hush mouth before this very moment, and it was so...surreal.

But I mean, who wouldn't be intimidated by that? The authority just dripped from his voice and he sounded so much older than he looked. Honestly, it was kind of hot ...

He winked at me and I realized that he was listening to me....yet again, and I couldn't help my sigh.

"She's not my superior! And she never will be! I will not have some bastard child rule over me! I am the rightful Queen, and the throne is mine," she sneered, and I swear, her eyes could glow in the dark.

"You know that you are not the fourth born child of the King. Stop this foolishness. It's treason, and you need to get over yourself. She will rule and you will follow. It is written," Sin (Sidhe) said.

"Shut up Sidhe! I refuse and I will be Queen. She's not even a full royal! Look at the way she dresses! The way she looks! She's not fit to be Queen and once father sees, he will send her right back here...where she belongs," she said, completely and totally sure of herself. At least that's what her body said, her eyes said something completely different. She's terrified of how that whole scenario she dreamed of would play and she's determined to get what wants, which scares me a bit.

But there is no way I'm letting her see that.

Cue le attitude.

"Aww somebody sounds scared! Is the wittle pwincess gonna have a tantwum. Oh yes you will, oh yes you will!" I said, in the way I would talk to a small dog.

I take that back. I like dogs. I hate her.

There begins sibling rivalry...

A slow growl sounded from her chest and I heard Nikolai and Sin covering their laughs. "I'd watch what you said to me pup, I'm older than you, stronger than you and have a lot more anger that I've been dying to get out. You don't know me. I can crush you like a bug, and not even your protectors over their can stop my wrath," she finished, moving closer and closer to me with each word so that we were face to face.

I took a very deep breath and laughed right in her face. Hard.

"I can't believe - you think - I - would - oh my god - you should go into stand up. Girl you are hilarious," I said in between laughs, until I noticed that no one else was even close to laughing.

"Shut your mouth you filthy half-blood! I could snap your neck without breaking a sweat." That only made me laugh more

"Oh you were serious. Oh come on! Honey...you're gonna have to come a lot harder than that if you're trying to scare me. I've been in foster homes in some of the worse places in Robinwood. Not much makes me squirm anymore and FYI, jealousy is really not your color sweetheart. I wasn't even that sure about being Queen before, you know running an entire world, alone. Not my thing. Responsibility is a no no...but seeing how bad you want me gone and how much stuff you put me through....there's no way in the world I'm not doing it," I finished.

"You are not fit to be Queen!" She screamed, her canine teeth elongating and her eyes flashing an eery glowing blue..

"All the more reason to prove you wrong. You insult my mother, you kick dirt on my name, you treat me as if I am nothing but a bug on your shoe - "

"That's because she was disgusting, and you are nothing but a bug. An absolute nobody. Nothing more than a mistake. A tiny pebble on my road to luxury," she sneered.

"Well guess what? This tiny pebble is gonna be your Queen, and not just any Queen, the best Queen Eenoy Lume has ever seen, and I swear that on my forefathers," I walked right up to her and stood on my tippy toes just to place my face less than an inch from hers, "So bow down to your Queen...Princess," I sneered.

And then she attacked me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Intense stuff going on in this chapter y'all. Really strong emotions, and I hope it came across. I'm trying to upload two chapters in one day, so be on the look out for that.

COMMENT, VOTE AND FAN IF YOU JUST HATE TATIANA DE MARIA JUST AS MUCH AS I DO HAHAHAHA

XOXOXOXOX

ARIA <3