Chapter 6

Friday, April 4th

"I hope yall are ready", Aunt Stacy yells from the bottom of the stairs.

" We are", We shout back.

We run down the stairs and get in The car.

" JAKE?! COME ON!", I yelled from the car

"IM COMING, DANG", he replied

He finally comes out the house and turns on the car, we start to pull off and Jacob runs up to the door.

" Hey can i ride with yall , my car wont crank up" , he said looking with a worried face.

" Yeah hop in bro", Jake says while unlocking the door.

He hops in the back and sits next to me, i turn my head facing the opposite direction so i could not look at him pout .

We finally arrive at the mansion 15mins later.

" OMG this place is huge", Stella says with her mouth hanging down.

"Yeah it is...", i answer not really caring even tho it is a really nice house.

Jacob knocks on the door and Ciara answers it.

She has on a pink Lace tank top with some shorts , with curly dark brown hair down her back . She looked like a Victoria secrete model in a magazine that Jake always steals out my room.

He looks up and down at her and says "You look sexy bae ;-)".

She starts too blush and peaks him on the lips.

"Thanks babe, but yall come in and go change into your bathing suits upstairs", Ciara said while pointing her figure towards the stairs.

We walk in and glance around seeing fancy chairs and Table with a huge flat screen tv and a big nice chandler hanging above our heads.

"I feel like im in my dream house," I say admiring the white couch.

"You mean our dream house", Stella says with her eyes moved to one side glaring at me.

"You mean my house , but anyways this is only a snip of the house wait till you see the guest room" Ciara says with a smile.

We head up the steps and there is a long hallway with 8 rooms, she points to each room telling us which room is who's.

"Stella and Blu your room is next to Jake and Jacob's", Ciara points to the door.

We nod in agreement and push open the door.

" OH MY GOSH THIS IS ....", Stella begins to say.

" Beautiful ," I finish.

There is a huge queen bed with a baby blue and green patterned sheet to match the scene of the room. With a 60in' Tv sitting on a stand near the door.

" Your great with color choices " ,

Stella says while sitting on the bed rubbing her fingers across the cover.

" Yea my daddy let me decorate the guest rooms including my high price #1 designer in the country",

She says with a smile.

" Oh yeah, hurry up and change and meet us at the pool ok?", she adds

" Alright", we say pulling out our bathing suits.

Jacob POV

Im So Glad Blu Came , She looks amazing . But I cant talk about Blu i have a Girlfriend And i love Her but I will never lose My love and Affection that i have for Blu , And that Kiss we shared Made Everything Clear ... I wanna Be with Blu but I don't Want to Break up With My Girlfriend Either , As I Think a little harder i finally come to a conclusion , Ima Break Up Ciara .

I pull out My swim Trunks and Put them on and head Down to the pool .

Hey Babe You Look Sexy , I say while comimg up from behind her Wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing Her Neck .

She Moans and Says Thanks , she faces me and says " Are the Boys still coming Cause my Friends are on The way ."

I reply with " I dont know Ill Text Them now . "

I start Texting Roc , Ray , Prod , Diggy and Jacob Latimore .

Roc Replies < We on the Way >

I Reply > Cool <

Ray Replies < Are There Some Baddies Up there >

I reply > Duhh <

Roc Replies <Hell yeah >

Prod Replies < Ikr . >

I Reply > Lmao Ill See yall when yall Get here <

They all reply<< Okey>> .

--/-----/-----/------/-----/-----/----/

Sorry I Haven't Updated In A Long Time had forgot My password
But Im Backkk 💓🙈😂
Cant Wait Too Update This Weekend I have so many ideas But I didn't Want to Give it all away so I made it Short 🙊 .

Peace & Love
~Blu