Chapter 3

Dear Diary,

Have you ever felt how hard it is to go to sleep without crying...sometimes just thinking about life and why is it so full of hurt n pain n less loved have u....but I'm strong to say that i will make it i will not back down but i wake up feeling stronger and put on a smile on my face and walk out the house...the hurt has never left and each day it reminds me that its there....

"Oh boy do you smell that, ummh that smells good". Jake says with his nose tooted up in the air, following the smell from down stairs. Yesss it smells Amazing, We say coping Jake. We all end up downstairs just in time. We hear a knock on the door and snaps out of are thoughts. Aunt Stacey stops what she is doing and heads for the door. "Who is it", she says whipping her sleeve across her face removing the sweat. "its the neighbors across the street", the women's says. Oh come in as she starts to open the door. We see a light skin women with Long black silky hair that goes down her back with green and blue eyes. I whisper to myself, She is beautiful.

I guess Jake heard me as he slowly shakes his head with his mouth wide open. But after i look at the women my attention goes to the curly head boy from the park. We make that weird contact again, locked to each others appearance. Aunt Stacey hugs the women and says welcome to have you here, this is my son jake and my daughter Stella and my niece Blu. We wave and smile for a few seconds and they return it back. The food smells really good the women says closing her eyes enjoyin the smell. Thank you. Aunt Stacey heads to the dining room, gesturing us to follow her. we all sit down, Jake on my left and Stella on my right and the boy across from me with his mom next to him. My aunt starts to bring the food out and places it on the table. We have spaghetti with meat balls and garlic bread and salad. She sits down and ask us to hold hands as she start praying and blessed the food and we shout Amen. Ok so what's your name my aunt says getting some spaghetti on her plate.

My name is Teresa and this is my son Jacob. Nice to meet you too. auntie says with a smile they return one back. I start to dig in my food so does all of us. Yall now how to eat without acting like piggies. Teresa and Auntie says laughing. We freeze with spaghetti hanging out out mouths."sorry" we try to say slurping the rest in to our mouth as we all start laughing. As we finish eating, Teresa and auntie step away from the table and heads into the kitchen to clean up the dishes as we are in Jakes room playing pirates and princesses.

Arrr i will save you my princess jake says as he points his sword to us. I will help u jake to kick that dragons behind Jacob says with a smile on his face. As Jake and Jacob slay the stuff dragon, they hop up on the bed and grab are hand and bows and says. Arrr your safe now with us now everything will be ok they both say. Aww thank u we say in a high pitch voice and we all start giggling. We hear Teresa shouts. " time to go Jacob". Aww do i have to leave he says going down the steps.

Yes you do hun, But i will tell u what how bout u come over tomorrow and have a play date me and Stacey already talked about it. Yeyyyy that's great, thank u mommy. those words that came out of his mouth reminds me of my mommy and what happened that night. It still haunts me in my mind this is going to be a hard week i say to my self. Bye you guys as they hug us and start to leave. Ok get ready for bed Yall .Aunt Stacey says. Ok. we head up the steps put are pjs on and heads to sleep.

Jacob's POW

We get home and we walk into the house, All i keap thinking about is that girl Blu. I barley know about girls but she is what my brother calls "Hot" ,"Sexy" ,"pretty". well she is a goddess in my eyes she is perfect.

"Jacob come on honey, you need to get ready for bed".

Yes' Mam, I walk up stairs and

Get ready to take my bath.

I run my bath water and get in and wash up and start playing with my toys.

I hear a door slam and it makes

Me jump a little and makes me freeze in my spot and listen closely to noise down stairs

"I so sick of this...how did he even find us here mom.?!"

"Dont get smart with me Alex?! And i dont know?!"

Silence fills the room

I get out tub and dry off and put my pjs on.

I walk through the hall and my brother walks by me noggin me acting like I'm not even there. i look at him as he slams his door behind him not even caring that I'm here on the floor.

I get up and walk down stairs to see my mom at the counter with her head down propped up by her hand.

I slowly walk up too her and she glances up at me with wet eyes

And bleeding black mascara from her eyes.

She wipes them with the pams of her hands trying to make sure i dont see how hurt she is.

"Jacob... um sweety you need to be heading to bed you look tired."

She says trying to make sure she still not crying.

"Im fine mom...but why are you crying." i say with a concerned face.

"I dont want you to catch a head ach over this...its just..... nevermind. just go to bed hun, mommy will be ok.

Ok. I hug her and and before i head up stairs and turn around and ask her if she is sure and she nods her head slightly.

I reach my room and hear noise from the other side of the wall.

I put my pillow over my head trying to block out one of Alex

Fits again..... I close my eyes and let my mind take over me ....

I will start back doing this again sorry thats it short but I haven't had time to write lately...But I'm backkkk?!

-💙SecretPromises143