Blu's Diary

Chapter One

Dear Diary, November 8,2013

My life is nothing but pure torture, I just don't understand...

But any way this is how it all began..........

When I was 5 i thought the world was so peacefully...just perfect, like nothing could hurt me...But that's all about to change...

"Mommy can we go get some ice cream pretty please mommy please".I whine.

"Ok ok we can go get some ice cream," she says with a little smile.

I shout with happiness in my little squeaky voice.

We leave the ice cream shop.

"Yummy I love strawberry ice cream, thanks mommy your the best".

"Your welcome darling," Mommy replies with a smile. I return back a bigger smile showing off my small white teeth.

We get out the car and walk into the house, I see daddy seating in his favorite rocking chair.

"Hay David, mommy,"says as she walks up to him.

"Don't you hey David me, I thought i told you to have dinner ready when I come home." Daddy stands right in front of mommy with a smelly bottle in his hand. Mommy just stands there trying to let words escape her mouth, but nothing comes out. Which makes Daddy very angry.

He quickly grabs mommy neck in the speed of lightning and squeezes tightly, as mommy tries to grasp for air. Im getting scared, so I scream "Daddy let mommy go your hurting her". Daddy hears me loud and clear and turns his head slowly, we immediately make eye contact. Daddy's eyes are burning with fire as we stare at each other.

"What you say to me, little brat"

Daddy lets go of mommy neck and starts to walk up to me. I start to cry and that was a mistake, daddy gets mad and yells Shut Up in my face which makes me cry even harder...He raises his hand up as high as it can go and hit me right across my face. I get up and run up to my room, shut the door,and lock it.

I get in the corner and bring my knees up to chest and let the tears flow right out of me. Then, I hear banging,bumping, and glass breaking. I stand up and walk up to my door, unlock it,and just stare at it. With trembling hands I slowly turn the knob, opening it with a small crack. I open it all the way and slowly walk out my room, tip toeing down the steps.I peak around the corner and is my daddy on top of mommy hitting her in her face over and over and over again, this makes me tremble. I have to do something I cant just stand here, so I run over and jump on daddy's back putting him in a choke hole. I squeeze tightly around his neck so he can feel the pain like mommy did. He tries to untangle my arms that's around his neck but i want let go. He falls backward and my back hits some glass from mommy very favorite vase. It pushes strongly in to my bare back an I start to whine in pain, I quickly let go of daddy's neck and turn over on my side so it can't go any deeper. While daddy is gasping for air I take a quick glance at my mommy and she looks like she is sleep but her chest is still moving, she slowly tries to opens her swollen eyes and looks at me, I can see that she is in a lot of pain.

She whispers"Everything will be alright". I shed a tear but before I could say ok my daddy quickly turns me over and punches me in my face, that's when in it got dark.......

Note: Should I keep going?Any tips for me?How did I do on my first chapter?Should I continue?Leave comments and Follow me please!Also I will be writing Chapter Two~Luv SecretePromises💙