Chapter 11

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. It was extreamly white and I heard beeping noises. I don't remember anything after Demi calling 911..  I really hope she doesn't hate me. I wouldn't be surprised if she did though.. I just screw up everything.

Yeah ya do you worthless shit.

Cut. Cut. Cut. Cut. Cut.

I couldn't make the voices stop they were getting louder and louder by the minute. I started to cry, and I covered my ears trying to stop them.

C'mon Skylar... Just give up already.

You really do have no reason to live. Everyone is going to hate you now.

Give up!

Make. Them. Stop! I couldn't hold myself together anymore I began to scream at the top of my lungs,

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!!"

As soon as I got that out a familiar two arms were wrapped around me. Demi.

"Oh my Sky honey, what's wrong?"

"Make them stop.. Please?" I was hysterical now. I couldn't control my breathing and I was getting dizzy. Demi held my hand and began to speak.

"Don't listen to them honey! They're liars and they are evil. Don't let them get to you. You're stronger than them, ok?"

I couldn't stop them. My breathing was crazy now.

"C'mon baby match my breathing. It'll be okay. Deep breaths. Match your breathing with mine."

I tried multiple times and after my many failed attempts I finally was able to calm down. Now, I just had to figure out where I was and what was going on. Being lost in all this thought I didn't notice the bandage around my wrist. Shit. Was it that bad?

"Demi?"

"Yes hun?"

"Do you hate me now? I would understand if you did, and you didn't want me anymore.. I knew i'd be a burden to you."

"Oh no, no, no. Never. I could never hate you, ok? We all make mistakes. Nobody is perfect, and things like this can happen. Things like relapse. It's inevitable. I am not in any way angry with you and I couldn't ever hate you. I was worried sick. The doctors said that if I had found you 10 minutes later it would have been too late. It's a miracle you're alive. I mean this when I say it, I don't ever want to lose you, ok? I need you as much as you need me." Demi kissed my forehead and held my hand, and me? Well I was at a loss for words. I had no idea how to respond to that at all. I loved her more than anything, and I wish she knew that. You know what fuck it. Yolo. Yes I just said that, live with it. I have had a hell of a past few days in this life and i'm gonna do whatever the fuck I want to.

"Demz.. I can't thank you enough for all of this. I literally love you more than anyone."

"Ditto." She replied with a genuine smile.

Now what? I've officially had a near death experience. I live with Demi Lovato. I've missed school for days now... Wait shitfuck! School.

"Demz? Why have I not been in school?" I asked.. Regretting it. Demi let out a sigh.

"I really don't think you should go back to school. At least not there. Look, I saw your phone.. You left it up before you ran to the bathroom the other night. I saw what Kelsie said to you. I have a feeling that's whay triggered this."

"You're correct. But, I can't just miss school Demz.. You could go to jail."

"Homeschool?" Holy shit. Did she literally just ask if I wanted to be homeschooled? But, she's famous.. She doesn't have time for me..

"Do you really have time for that Demi?"

"I'll make time sweetie. Anything for you."

"Thank you Demi.."

"You're welcome, Sky. The doctors said you can leave tommorow by the way."

"Really? That soon? Okay.. A...are you gonna send me to treatment?" I was terrified that she would.. I mean look at me.. Laying in a hospital bed from cutting. I belong in treatment.. But, I dont wanna go to it.

"No. You're too young to go through that. I'm going to try my best to help you myself, but you're going to have to let me. You will be getting therapy though. You're now officially a Lovato." She made the joke at the end to try and make me smile.. And it kinda worked. I let out a soft giggle.

"Okay. Deal."

"Good. Now get some sleep sweetie. I'll wake you when we're leaving. I love you." She kissed my forehead once more.

"Okay, I love you too momma..."