Chapter 5 Sentinel Betrade

Scarlett POV

“We’ve got to meet up with Sentinel, rendezvous with him and keep him safe” Sam said.

Once outside I transform into my Bi-pedal then into my alt-mode in an ally so no human could see me. I then tracked Sentinel and I raced forward and quickly caught up with them.

“Mearing, I just picked up Sentinel. Optimus is 10 minutes behind. We’re coming to NEST now” Sam said to Charlotte through the phone.

“Mr. Witwicky, I thought I made it clear to you that I did not want you calling this phone”  I hear Charlotte said through the phone.

“Listen, the whole thing has been a set since the beginning. The Decepticon wanted Optimus to find Sentinel because only Optimus could revive him” Sam replied. Right now we were all driving on the highway with me beside Bee where Sm was still talking with Charlotte.

“But we have the space bridge” Charlotte replied.

“Mearing, you just have five pillars” I replied loud enough so she could hear me.

“Yeah. We just learned that they have hundreds.  You’re doing exactly what they wanted you to do. What do you need me to say to you. The Deception are coming for Sentinel Prime!” Sam said.

“We are going to NEST” I hear Charlotte said before hanging up. I then got a message from NEST.

“We have an Energon alert. Energon reading detected on….Currently tracking. Three black suburbans” I said.

“Bee, you got to get Sentinel out of here! You got to guard him!” I order.

“Scarlett we think that you should go with Sentinel and get to the base. We can let you fight in this conditions” Jazz replied.

“WHAT!” I yelled.

“I told you guys to stop the treating me like a child thing!” I yelled in anger.

“Sorry Scarlett but they are Optimus orders” Dino said. I growl then just ignore them.

“Scarlett you have to listen up. You don’t want something bad to happen like last time because you didn’t want to followed order do!” Sideswipe said. I then sigh knowing that he was right. Last time I didn’t follow order it cost Optimus life.

“Find”  I said then speed up to catch up with Sentinel.

“Sentinel with me” I said as he dove beside me while we drove at our fastest.

I groaned when I saw 3 black cars. They drove to the side and my only guess was that they would wait for Sides, Jazz, Bee, and Dino. Well I need to get to Base first to warm everyone. I know that the four of them could take them down so I didn’t worry.

But what….if they were after Sentinel wouldn’t they attacked me and Sentinel.

“A few meters behind me I could see them keeping up to us. I couldn’t help but mentally smirk at Dino’s and Jazz attacked. They did have some style of fighting.

“Sentinel! Get to base now!” I yelled.

Sentinel then drove faster with me behind him.

Hides!” I yelled through my radio as the Black GMC passed us. Please don’t let him get hurt. I saw behind us Sideswipe and Jazz transform while Dino and Bee followed me. After a while Sides, Jazz, and Hid caught up with us and we all drove into Base with Lennox ordering us to get inside.

“Get inside! Let’s go!” Will yelled. I then transform into my Bi-pedal and stood up straight not even daring to meet no one gaze right now.

“Lennox! We got Decepticons everywhere” Sam told Will.