Chapter 1 A New Beginning

Scarlett POV

How Scarlett looks like if you have forgotten

Well am back guys and with new news. Will first of all like you already know I'm married to the great Optimus Prime. It’s been four years since we defeat the Fallen. Oh and I also found out that Sam and Mikaela have broken up could you believe it. He’s now dating a girl named Carly Spencer. She a nice girl and all but I like Mikaela more. We also got a few new recruits but we lost some Autobots as well. Oh and a new base in Washington D.C.

Anyway back to the story. Right now I’m driving in front of Optimus alt-mode. We are going to go check something a general Counsel name Alexi Voskhod who thinks is alien in nature so we are right now going there to check it out.  I stop on my track then transform into my human form. It was so freaking cold out here.

 It was so freaking cold out here

Clothes she has on

“Oh, my Primus. I’m going to freeze to death out here” I said to myself.

“You're okay Scarlett” I hear Will asked from behind. I turn around to see him getting off of Optimus alt-mode.

“Yes, just a little cold that all” I said.

He nods then walks over to the guy that gives us the report of this thing that he thinks is alien in nature. Mr. Voskhod. I follow Will behind.

“Mr. Voshkod” Will called out getting the man attention.

“So, uninhabited since ‘86. I hear it won’t be livable again for another 20,000 years” Will asked Mr. Voskhod.

I had already caught up to Will and was standing next to him with one of my rings turn to a blaster.

“At least. Ukraine was the most fertile land. It’s a tragedy” Mr. Voskhod replied.

“This way” he said pointing at the old looking building. We then began to walk over to the direction he pointed at.

“Gear up! We have 60 minutes on the Ground. Watch your radiation levels” Will told the soldiers. I didn’t really need a protective gear so I just walk over without one.