11. Get Ready X What is that?

2 weeks after~ On the day where you and Jimin are moving into Zerdloos

Y/N POV

You packed your belongings the night before and woke up especially early today because you were too excited. You told your best friends a week ago during lunch break when Professor Kim has approved the move-in involving you and Jimin.

You were put into a room with 3 other girls. You were super excited because you know it would be nice to make some new friends.

On the other hand, Jimin was super lucky. Jimin got arranged into a room with 3 other guys and they were the your best friends ever since you attended Zerdloos. They were Jungkook, J-hope, and Rapmon.

---------------------------------------------
You woke up early in the morning so you decided to go wake Jimin up as well. You walked down the hallway of the giant castle and pushed open Jimin's doors. You stepped inside "Kiddie~ are you awake?" you said quietly.

There was no respond so you walked across the master bedroom suit and walked into his sub-room. Then you saw a giant lump under the white blanket. You jumped in the air and landed hard on the lump of blanket, expecting Jimin to be squished like an ant but it was just the blanket. Wait where is Jimin?

You laid there looking up the ceiling thinking of any other possible place to find Jimin, then the suit bathroom door swung open. And you saw a wet half naked Jimin standing there with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Jimin noticed you laying on his bed and said "Good morning~". He continues to wipe his wet hair with another white towel and walked towards you. You were shook because you've never seen a man half naked before.

"Gooo...... ood..... morn.....ning" you said as your eyes widen.

Jimin stops before he reaches the foot of the king-sized bed. He noticed the shook expression on your face and looked down to see his naked toned torso. Then he looked back at you and smirked "That's right, I know my body is impressive".

You turned your head and covered your eyes. "Uh... I'm gonna go" you said as you got off the bed and ran towards the exit.

You shut the door behind you and ran towards your own room.

You ran inside your room and shut the door. Then you jumped on the bed and landed back flat against your bedsheets. You looked up the ceiling and cupped your blushing face with your small hands.

"Oh god..."

"I'm gonna die."

"His abs..."

---------------------------------------------
Jimin's POV

I finished taking a shower and walked out of my room to see Y/N laying on my bed.

She look so cute today... She was only in her tank top and shorts and it exposed so much of her body.

I acted normal even though my heart was racing once again. I walked towards her and said "Good morning~".

"Gooo...... ood..... morn.....ning" she said.

She looked at me with wide eyes, what is she staring at? Am I really that attractive? I looked down and saw my naked torso.

Is she shy about this? *chuckles in my mind* I'm gonna tease her about it.

I purposely smirked at her and said "That's right, I know my body is impressive".