3. Eclipse Forest X Saviour

Y/N's POV

You ran towards your broom stick and hovered on top of it. You started flying. Tae followed you and kept a distance to supervise you from far away. He looked like a mother looking after her child playing in the playground...

Even though Tae was pretty good with all of his studies, there was one thing you were always able to tease him with.

And it was his Broom Flying skills.

You flying skills has always been the one thing you were proud of. In fact, you even have an amazing achievement in it! You broke the record of achieving the "Broom Mage" award for 5 years in a roll! You suddenly felt so proud of yourself...

And that was why everyone in the town call you Miss Broom rather than your real name. Back to reality, since you were much better of a fly-er than Tae, you arrived before him.

You stood on the muddy grassland and waited impatiently for Tae to land as well. He took his time to tease you.

"Ugh hurry up man~" you yelled.

He just smiled back at you.

---------------------------------------------
Once he landed, you ran and entered into the Eclipse Forest. You loved this forest, it was full of scary creatures. Even though you knew you were putting your life at risk in this place, you loved it. It was exciting to kill and hunt monsters. However this place was too dangerous for you, so dangerous that your mother will never let you go to that place alone. Therefore you always had to beg Tae to go with you.

You kept running deeper and deeper into the forest. You were too excited but it wasn't your fault. You haven't been able to go into this forest ever since last winter because the weather has gone crazy.

Last year, this whole forest has turned into an ice forest. You heard from your mother that it was because an Ice Demon from the Iced Castle (a small nation of demons who are usually isolated from the mages) has trespassed over here. You then read on the newspaper that many mages died trying to fight it, and the government told everyone to stay away...

In the end, the problem was resolved but you never knew who took care of it, maybe it was by one of the professors at Zerdloos (most famous magic college), or our all "mighty" leaders. However, you didn't think it was the leaders because you've always thought your leaders were just a group of useless old hags who doesn't want to pass on their spots to the young ones.

Anyways when you turned around to make sure you were in Tae's sight, there was no one. You only saw trees surrounding you.

Did you step into a trap?

You looked up and saw the clear blue sky. You immediately hovered on top of your broom stick and started flying upwards.

---------------------------------------------
"Ahh" you scream as something pulled on your ankle making you drop slightly. You looked down and saw it was vines. So you pulled out your wand to cast a spell but before you could, another vine pulls on your broom, making it unstable to sit up-straight. Then you accidentally dropped your wand.

Oh no. With out a wand, you can't cast any spell...

You cursed under your breathe. Then you tried your hardest to pull against the strong force of the vines.

"God dammit!" you said as you struggled and continued pulling.

In the meantime, you looked down again and saw another vine reaching its way up to you.

"Help!!"
"Taehyung!" you yelled loudly as you closed your eyes.

The vine got closer to your neck and it wrapped itself around you. The vine pulled you upwards and away from your broom. You started shocking at the lack of oxygen.