Chapter 18

This is dedicated to @Tiasia89 cause she asked and I like her. Ashe cracks me up!!

A week later

Jacob's POV

Chres couldn't come over today cause he had detention. Veronica now goes to my school. Great.. Note my sarcasm... Well he got in a fight with some dude because he said that we were fags. That dude was homophobic.. Luckily, my rebel did something about it. N-Not that I'm not disappointed... I'm very disappointed with him. Mhm.. when he gets here,I'm giving him a talk... Yeah? Nah?

My mom wasn't home and I was watching Baby Boy..

"JODY!! NO, JODY!!" I yelled at the TV. Jody hit Yvette... I told you not to do it Jody.. Smh..

My door bell rang and I ran to get it, hoping it was Chres but instead it was Veronica..

"Hi baby" She greeted my and came in... I rolled my eyes and closed the door

"Why are you here, Veronica?'' I asked rudely

"Where's you boyfriend?" She ignored my question

"Why do you wanna know?" I asked ignoring hers

"Can't we just have a decent conversation without you being rude to me?" She said sitting down.. I sat the opposite of her.. far away...

"Fine... He's at detention cause he got in a fight with a homophobe" I explained...

" Oh.., he really loves you, Jacob. And I just wanted to apologize for what I did." She said... I didn't really find it sincere... "I'm really sorry" She looked deep in my eyes...

Well.. It wouldn't hurt

" Okay." I smiled at her..

Ronnie's POV

Wow, Jacob is still, and always will be an idiot... I guess those acting classes paid off... Oh..

Poor little Jacob doesn't know what's coming for him...

A few minutes later, Jacob suddenly got a call.. He excused himself and went in the kitchen. I crept behind the door and eavesdropped on their convo.

" Hi Chres" He said

"Oh how come?"

"Aww okay.. I'll see you tomorrow"

" Love you too" He smiled

I then heard his footsteps and I ran back to the couch, acting like I didn't hear anything

" What's wrong?" I asked.. He frowned

"Chresanto couldn't come. He said his mom got mad at him'' I tried not to smile...

" Aww.. Well at least you'll see him tomorrow" I smiled. So fake...

"yeah" He nodded..

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

About 2 hours later, Jacob and I were rolling our asses on the floor clutching out stomachs and tears falling from our eyes.

"I- I c-can't breathe!" Jacob laughed which made me laugh harder.

We were watching a Haunted House with Marlon Wayanes (sp?)

"O-Okay.. let's stop now" I said. We stopped laughing and sat on the couch... Pretty close. He was rubbing his stomach

"My stomach hurts" He whined and laughed.. I awwed and rubbed his stomach. My hand passed his member and he jumped.

" Sorry" I said.. He nodded and loosened up a bit..

That was meant to happen. Jacob really thinks that this is over? No hun...

Its just the beginning..

Hi people!! I got distracted cause I was watching The Next Step. Lol West kills me he comes outta no where and starts singing an then runs off. Lol but anyways

I am so thankful for all the votes, comments, reads, follows and messages on my message board... Thank you guys so much for all of that. 1k reads, over 100 votes, and more than 90 comments.. I  love you guys.... It may not be alot but it looks like a lot to me...

Remember y'all

-Stay weird

-Stay random

~Bran!