Chapter 5

Chresanto's POV

After school, I went to my car and waited for Jacob to come. I saw him come out and I hollered at him. He came to me and smiled. We got in the car and I started it.

"Who's house are we going to?" I asked

"Let's go to mines," He answered. He gave me the directions and we got there in about 10 minutes. We got out the car and walked to his porch. He opened the door, threw his bag on the floor and took off his shoes. I mimicked his actions and we went upstairs to his bedroom.

"So Chresanto, since I'm going to be tutoring you for a while, I need to know more about you" Jacob stated. Well it wouldn't hurt

"Well, I'm captain of the football team, my favorite color is blue, I live with my mom and I have a girlfriend named Saige" I said. The mention of Saige made me smile. "What about you, Jacob?" I asked.

"Well, I also live with my mom, my favorite color is green, I have a best friend named Rayan and....yeah. That's it" He replied..... Hmm, he's not too bad. "Well, let's get to it" He said. I agree with him. We did a little Spanish session, then we had some doritos... We were hungry. Then we had a math session, which was kinda easier. Key word: KINDA. And that was all we did for day 1. ( I didn't really wanna type all that) We walked downstairs and saw Jacob's mom, I suppose.

"Hola mijo" She said. Wait, this dude didn't tell me he was Spanish!

"Hola Mamá". He replied

" Who's your friend?" She asked...

"Ma, this is Chresanto. He's the student I'm tutoring" He introduced

" Nice to meet you, Mrs. Perez" I greet

"Nice to meet you to, Chresanto. Well, I'm heading upstairs. Goodnight you two. Nice meeting you, Chresanto"

"Same to you, Mrs. Perez"

She went upstairs. Jacob followed me outside and we said our goodbyes. I got in my car and drove off.... I thought about Jacob. He's a really cool dude. He kinda has some girly features but he still a cool guy. I got a call and I saw it was Saige. I put it on speaker. I'm not one of those (dumb) people who's last words may be on the phone and then die. Yeah, offence.

"Hey baby" I cheered

"Hey babe, what's up?"

"Nothing much, just driving home. You?"

"Nothing just watching T.V. Where were you?"

"With a tutor" I reply, nonchalantly

" A tutor? Since when did you need a tutor?" She asked

"I never told you? Well apparently, Mr. Hence told me that I only had a 13% average so I needed to boost things up" I said

"Chres! You need to manage your time with football and education" She lectured

"Babe calm down, it's fine" She sighed

"Alright Chres. Whatever you say. You wanna come over?" She asked

"I'll be there in 5" I said and then the line went dead

When I got to Saige's house, we went upstairs to her bedroom and well let's just say....

A nigga got laid ;)

AND SCENE!!!! Sorry if its short but I don't feel too well. So y'all asses better be glad I updated... anyways bye

Stay weird

Stay random

-Bran!