Chapter 12: Falling

I'm back with an update! I'm sorry if my updates are getting slower and slower guys. I am currently in full practice mode cuz of the Musical Play "Fina and The Vitas". I am one of the dancers there and so I'm also in stress mode! Ugh.

Please be happy that I make time for you guys and also because I love my readers!

Hope you enjoy the chapter.

·~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~·

Previously on My Brother...

"Wow Somi-ah! You dance to the song perfectly! Did you memori- YAH!!"

>~·~<

"What the hell are you doing Somi-ah?!" And correct you guys are.

I'm just the luckiest person in the whole world to be embarrassed infront of my crush AND! Hit the (unexpectedly there was a) table with my back head.

I was feeling nauseous and felt dizzy.

'You know what? I'll just take a quick nap...'

And so I did. The last words that I remember hearing are words pleading for me not to sleep, but I can't hold it. 'I'm sorry Soonyoung... I'm just too sleepy...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up feeling paralyzed. I was in an unfamilliar place, all white. I smell all kinds of medicine here and there. I wasn't sure if I was awake or not but I had the feeling that everything that is happening is not that clear for me.

I didn't know what happened. I was so confused.

And so, I went back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okeee sorry short chapter but atleast you guys know that I'm alive.

I'm working on my new book, "Abyss". It is dedicated to someone who I lovingly care for. Please read it. Also because that is the book I am working on right now. This book is going to be on hiatus for a few days, weeks, months(?) Idk but when Abyss is finished, I'm going back here.

Hope you like the chapter even tho it's another cliffhanger!(sORRY:))

GO AND READ ABYSS. PLEASE ALSO VOTE THERE. REMEMBER IT'S FOR SOMEONE I CARE FOR. SHE KNOWS WHO SHE IS(or not idk) BUT STILL. ILY GUYS💕💕💕

xxsominxx