Chapter 4: Welcome Back

Yes people. Right at the first few seconds of the story, you will know who comforted her. So yeahhh go on now Fam.
·~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~·

What will I do now? Now that I'm meeting him? And how will I respond to Soonyoung?? I mean... He comforted me and I just gave him "the cold shoulder". I should have thanked him but when I was supposed to say that, he was turning around while smiling downwards secretly.

//Hoshi POV//
Wow I just comforted a girl. Jihoon's sister actually. I didn't know why but I need to stop.

*smiles*

I need to stop because I can't...

//Somi POV//
What will I do nowww???? I'm sure that Jihoon will confront me. But... I don't even think that he remembers my existence. *laughs internally* 'Yah Somi-ah, what are you saying?? Of course he will remember you! You're his very beloved sister!!'

"Oh just shut up thoughts. Can't you see I'm having a midlife crisis right here, right now?!" I said while being.. Uhm.. I don't really know. Sassy? I guess? Did that Boo Seungkwan infect me now? Sassy to my own self?? Wait what? You know guys, I'll just shut myself up too.

"Yah Minghao! How about we just go inside. I'm done with this stupid drama life of a mess. I'll just go there, gthose everyone and be alright... Right?... Maybe. Maybe not." I said but as I said the last three words, Minghao looked at me in confusion. "What are you talking about Somi-ah? Of course everything will be alright. They're my family and since your brother is my family also, that makes you part of the SEVENTEEN FAMILY also known as The Diamond Life." He said that and I can't help but smile at his words. They don't welcome just any person into the diamond life. ' Kyaaa my dongsaeng chingu is being soft. He'll need to keep this up to be able to make me happy.😂'

We made our way inside and everyone except the members that hugged me looked with curiosity. 'They're probably curious on who I am. Somi come on think! Introduce yourself idiot!' "Ah, I'm sorry that I didn't introduce myself. For those who know me, congrats. For those who don't erm... Remember me, well, here I am speaking. Hello everyone and I am Lee Somi, the sister of Lee Jihoon aka your band mate, aka your composer and aka your smallest member's sister." (A/N WHAT DID I DOO TO MY BIAS😅) I said while smiling unconfidently. 'Aish Somi. What even are you doing in life??'

"Wait, you're really Somi noona?? I'm sorry I couldn't remember you it's been 3 years so yeah. Sorry noona. I'm really sorry." One of them said that apologetically. "You guys should be sorry!! You totally forgot about me!! How dare you forget your wonderful composer's sister that treated you for lunch everyday when you guys were just trainees!!" I said playfully. "So. Where is the room of that brother of a mess, Seungkwan?" I asked the member all of a sudden.

"Oh noona remembered my name!!" He said. I glared while saying, "YOU GUYS SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THAT I DIDN'T FORGET YOU. OR ELSE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE ANYONE TREATING YOU LUNCH ANYMORE." They laughed. "Well noona, we haven't changed over the years." They said. I murmured, "Even if you guys change, you'll still be the same in my eyes..."

"Oh! I remember something. Chan-ah. It's been so long since we did this..." I said carefully.

"ANIYA! ANIYA! ANIYA!! NOONA HAJIMA!! (No! No! No!! Noona stop!!) YAH JEONGHAN HYUNG WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?" He said frantically.

Jeonghan just chuckled. So I continued.

"Dino-yah, you do know that nobody will stop me right? Sooo... Chan-ah.."

"NOONAAAAAAAA!!!"

"Chan-ah, nugu aegi?? (Chan-ah, who's baby are you??)" I said. Finally.

He looked at me. "Somin noona aegi..(Somin noona's baby..)" He said while sighing.

"You guys really haven't changed" I said with a smile on my lips.

"Yes. YOU TOO HAVEN'T CHANGED NOONA." Dino said with a murderous stare.

"Woah woah woah maknae. Chill. Don't get too mad. It's a habit. And right now that I've come back, there will be two people that will greet you and ask that. Of course you know who it is. Me and Jeonghan. Well, good luck to you Chan-ah." I said of a matter of fact ehile chuckling slightly.

I'm just so happy that they've grown so well. Well, I'm home now. I miss them so much. And I will protect them even though I know I can't, I'll try my best.

·~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~·
HELLO GUYS!! DO NOT ATTACK ME FOR NOT UPDATING FREQUENTLY. IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT I RAN OUT OF IDEAS!!

ATLEAST NOW I'M HERE AND I UPDATED.

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE:
·Comment
·Vote
&
·Add this story to your library.

THANKS FOR READING! AND WAIT FOR THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS!!

xxsominxx