Chapter 7: Coincidentally? Coincidentally.

//Somi POV//

I'm still not over Soonyoung... Well, I'll never be. I love him with all my heart but... Something feels so wrong about loving him. Something holds me back from going near him...

Well scratch that first.

Right now, I'm going to the convenience store to buy ramen and a few sodas.

After paying and checking that I've got eveything with me, I prepared to go back to my apartment.

While walking, I bumped into a person whose height is similar like mine, more like the height was identical to mine. I was looking at the pavements so it's a valid reason to bump into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry ahjuss-" I came into a halt when I saw who I bumped into.

'Oppa...'

I JUMPED ON AND CLINGED TO HIM LIKE IT WAS FOR DEAR LIFE.

"JIHOONIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" I screamed into his ear which I think made him irritated. 'Oops.'

I hugged him with all my might and he hugged me too so that I won't fall. His hair was red and so was his face. He was blushing madly while I, didn't even know why.

When he put me down, I started to have negative thoughts. 'Is he sick?' 'Why is he going out if he's sick?' 'Will he d-'

Jihoon shook me so that I would get back into reality. "What were you thinking of SomSom?" He asked still with a tomato-colored face. I was about to answer until-

"Hyung, I'm done looking for the potat-" It was DK holding a plastic bag full of potatoes. He noticed my presence and greeted me respectfully. "Noona, why are you here?" He asked I think with curiosity. I answered back, "Well, I just bought some ramyeon and sodas so that I'll have something to eat for the night but when I came out of the store, I suddenly bumped into this 'Ahjussi'." I said while laughing saying 'ahjussi'.

"Yah Somi! I'm not an ahjussi! Do I look like one to you?" He said out of playful anger.

DK noticed something in Somi as he asked, "Noona, are you okay? You have deep eye bags. What happened to you?!" Right now, he was asking the right words at the right time with worry lacing his voice.

I replied with a simple 'I'm okay. No need to worry.' But they wouldn't let me go especially my brother, Jihoon. He wouldn't let me go. I had to speak but I couldn't spill the truth. Right now I felt so guilty that I don't trust my own brother. But they let go of me when they see tears forming in my eyes.

//Jihoon POV//

What has happened to Somi?? It is really obvious that something is wrong. She cooks for herself and doesn't go to convenience stores just to buy instant food. She doesn't look healthy either. Actually she looks-- no. She is skinny. I wouldn't let go of her because I needed to hear some explanations as to why she was like that. But I just can't force her... She was already having tears in her eyes so I let her go. Dokyeom was just in shock that I let her go but I simply told him, "She has problems Dokyeom. I can't force it out of her. When she opens up and feel better, that will be the right time to ask her." And there she went. Slowly walking towards her apartment. Slowly disappearing from me.

//DK POV//
I'm really worried about Noona. She suddenly left when she came to our dorm at night. And that is when it came to me hitting me likem a brick. 'Minghao... Minghao must've known the reason as to why she was like that. Out of all of us, Minghao is the closest to her so maybe she did tell it to him. 'Well, I'm going to have to find the right moment to ask this to Minghao.'

//Somi POV//

I couldn't. I just couldn't tell them. I would need space and when it's the right time, I'll spill.
I just need some space...

·~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~·
Okaiiiiiiii are you guys breathing? Are your kidneys okay? 😂😂😂

Are you guys enjoying the story so far? If you do, Comment, Vote and Add this story because it will be a great help to me.

Wait for the next chapter Fam!

xxsominxx