First Love

Chapter 1

~ I got him where I wanted him right now ~ Paramore Misery Business

Let's get this straight .

I didn't plan this nor was I ready to deal with all that was to come with it.

Diana is the name given to me by my mother.

I'm sitting here in a class that I didn't take the time to prepare for. I mean it's the first day what would I really need. Nothing right ? Wrong ! I got hit with one of the biggest WTF moments ever. This random ass lady who I just encountered ruined my life in a few seconds. What I needed right now was a paper bag or a rope to hang myself from. I glanced at the board it read 'Ms Blackstock ' this twat better hope she lives to see another day . Wait but why was I upset with her ? Are the circumstances really her fault ? The fact that I was not even able to breathe in a rhythmic tone wasn't any ones fault . I blamed Ms. Blackstock merely for uttering the two words that would cause my demise.

The two draining words were Miguel Delrose. This was the name of a pretty shitty guy. The denotation for his name was royal asshole . Miguel was a freaking thief .

-Pause -

Your wondering what he stole?

Yes I'm going to be a cliche teenage girl and say it was my heart. Dammit ! I mean I don't want to be like one of those lifetime movies and say that I fell in love with him the moment I meant him , but that's exactly what happened.

Except don't think my story is as typical as a white girl grabbing coffee at Starbucks because it's far from it.

I can't yell cut and Dylan O'Brien doesn't have the lead male role.

I'm starting freshman year and I wanted to be as far from this royal asshole as possible.

Like I said this isn't a lifetime film , so I'm stuck just a few feet from this nuisance.

I lived hell in middle school because of Miguel. Four more years will probably lead me to checking myself into a insane asylum . The amount of mind f---ing that occurred would convince people that I participated in child pornography . Now I'm scared out of my living mind which was now pretty much made of mush. I had a twinkle of hope that he didn't notice me. " Diana Leroy " squatted the twat Ms. Blackstock . Well my cover is blown. "Here ," my voice came out shaking . Well at that moment I was no where close to deserving my 4.0 GPA . Of course Miguel and everyone knew of my existence in the class. I had just sashayed my late behind in there a ten minutes after the bell rung. Which would be a reoccurring scene that everyone and their mother would have to get use to. I'm not a morning person and I didn't plan to be one now more then ever. All the confidence that I waltzed in the class with disappeared with a snap of a finger. I felt like absolute shit and I would feel like this countless more times . I just knew it without a doubt that I was going to have a gut wrenching drama filled year and it had only been fifteen minutes.

" Now everyone open your books , take out a piece of paper, writing utensil and begin writing the vocabulary words in chapter 1 , " exclaimed Ms.Blackstock .

Wait a bloody minute what subject is this anyways. I glance up at the board again and notice the words Ap Human Geography scribbled in a horrendous handwriting . Wow ! My luck... I got my hard ass class first . I let out a defeated sigh and I reach into my bag. Scrambling around trying to grasp a stupid pencil to no avail. " F --- my life !" I screamed just a little to loud. If I didn't think I was the center of everyones attention I certainly was now. This day was getting off to a pretty bad start .