A Year Agreement

¤ Completed

¤ Author:             OutOfMyLimit17

¤ Score: 8.5/10

¤ Summary:

Jenna Howard is not your regular 19 year old. She's been by herself since she was just 5 years old. After being dropped off at an orphanage when she was little she has had to fend for herself ever since. Now 14 years later she works 2 jobs just to make ends meet. Life was not how Jenna thought it would be, she never imagined not having a loving family or that she'd be by herself the rest of her life.But one day at work she meets millionaire Liam Stanford who suddenly wants to her to be his wife but with a catch. She will be his wife for 1 year then after that year they will part ways with her getting a million dollars and never seeing the him again. As she starts to get to know Liam she realizes he isn't what he seems, there is more to the millionaire than he lets on. With two different worlds coming together will they both leave this deal unscathed or will they both end up falling for each other?

¤ Personnal Comment:

Great book! The main story is cliché, however I liked the intrigue the author added on Jenna and her mother. I completes plot and makes the storyline more interesting! ;)