The Slave That I Am

¤ Completed

¤ Author:         SerenityR0se

¤ 8.5/10

¤ Summary:

"Where do you think you are going?" Locaine's lips were mere inches from my ear. A shiver traveled from the base of my spine to the strait of my neck."I don't want to play this type of game with you," my voice faltered briefly. Locaine backed off me more or less, only to toss me around, pushing my back up against the door. His sculpted chest pressed against mine as he flashed me a coy smile, "I haven't even explained the game yet and you already want to leave."⁃⁃⁃❖⁃⁃⁃In a world where vampires are on the brink of enforcing their power on humans, there are hunters, beings that are born with white irises capable of seeing in the dark. Some hunters are born with blood magic, the ability to control blood and regenerate at an inhumanly rate.When Annika is just 13 years old, she goes on her first hunt with her family. Her sister, Alyssa, is bitten by a pure blood vampire. Her father cuts them both down. Annika is almost killed by a younger pure blood, but her blood magic manages to save her just in time.On her 21st birthday, Annika is celebrating with her friends at a club, when she comes face to face with the creature who has haunted her dreams since that fateful day. Locaine captures and enslaves her, where he begins to use her blood to track her family down.What type of slave will she become? Find out in The Slave That I Am.

¤ Personnal Comment:

I really liked this vampire novel. It was very entertaining from the beginning to the end. It is also quite different from every "vampire/slave" book, which makes this book stands out of the rest. I recommend it! :)