Chapter 25

Ch 25

          Katherine stared at Liam, his shirt is filled with blood and his face didn't look terrified at all. Katherine took a step back as she said: “Lia....Liam...why are you here?” Liam smiled at her as he walked closer to her and said: “I'm taking you to leave.” Katherine shrug her hand off and said: “Liam..Why are you out here you are suppose to be...” Liam looked at her as he said: “In jail? Yeah I know but I got out and I want to take you and escape here.” Katherine back away as she reach for her phone, Liam looked at her with hurt in his eyes as he said: “I didn't mean to hurt Stella or the girls please believe me.” As Liam walk closer to her, he pulled her into her embrace and whisper to her ear: “Katherine I always loved you...” As Katherine turned around and Liam was hugging her waist, she pulled out her phone. The screen said: “Be careful of Liam!”

             Stella followed Juliette into the forest as the fog disappeared, Stella tried to push the fog away as she saw that Juliette was gone also. Stella kept on running in the direction where footprints are located on the dirt, as she yelled: “Juliette!” She then spotted a girl tied to the tree, she looked at the girl's height it looks similar to Juliette. She quickly rushed to help her untie the ropes as she push the strand of hair away and saw it was Valerie, she gently shook her on the shoulder as she said: “Valerie..Val...wake up.” Suddenly something hit her from behind and she went into darkness.

             Charles is working in his office, as he looked at the computer and saw the stocks slowly decreasing. He quickly call the agents as he told them to let go all the client's stocks and invest in the other ones in the meantime. The particular stock kept on dropping, he sighed the market is doing bad this week. As he is typing on the computer, the lights suddenly turned off as a person was behind Charles holding a knife to his neck as Charles chuckled and said: “You won't get away with this.” The person chuckled as he said: “Who said we are going to let you go?” Suddenly a candle appeared as a woman dressed in a beautiful red dress walked in and put a gun on the table, she smiled as she said: “Charles we have a deal we didn't finish off.” Charles faced paled as he said: “Rose...didn't you fell off the cliff?” Rose smiled as she said: “Surprise Charles.”

            Jace smiled as the circus lead him to the entrance of Crimlane Town, he looked on both sides as he ran away putting his hoodie on until the cops flashed their lights at him. He held his hands up as Ayn came out of the police car and capture him. Ayn smiled as she said: “What have we got here? An escaped prisoner?” Jace shake his head as he said: “I'm just here for a walk!” Ayn smiled as she held out her gun and seriously said: “What do you know about Matthew Connot?” Jace looked up as he looked into her eyes and said: “You're Matt's sister Ayn...But what happen to your face?” Ayn angrily said: “Don't push me you bastard my brother told me about you how you betrayed him..” Jace frantically shake his head as he said: “No I didn't! Nicholas told me to do that!” Ayn hold her gun tightly as she said: “What do you know about what happen that night?” Jace said: “I only saw...Nicholas, Charles and Joel but there is this girl they were fighting then I know that Nicholas pulled the trigger.” Ayn eyes watered as he begged her: “Please let me go...” Ayn's face softened but then quickly turned cold as she smiled and said: “Sorry you know too much.” Ayn pulled the trigger as Jace's body went limp on the cold hard ground.

               At Evelyn's house, Evelyn kept on making calls as someone keep on knocking on the door Evelyn opened it as Ashley came running into her arms. Ashley sobbed as she said: “I was soo scared Eve.” Evelyn nodded as she said: “Where is Chloe?” Ashley frantically said: “I'm scared of Chloe.” Evelyn looked into her friend's eyes and saw fear, real fear that she didn't seen for years as she said: “What happen why?” Ashley breathing calmed down as she said: “I think Chloe killed Juliette.” Evelyn looked up and said: “Ash this is not a joke why did you say that?” Ashley looked to her as she said: “I saw Chloe shot someone and I remember something from that night.” Evelyn looked at her and said: “You remember what?” Ashley said: “I remember Chloe carrying a gun in her pocket.”

          Chloe was running as far as she can as she felt her body giving up on her, her knees fell to the floor as she slowly collapse to the floor. When she woke up she felt something hard on her hand as she looked up she found out she was holding a shovel and there was blood on it, as she stood up she saw that she was lying next to Jace's body and sirens was heard which means the cop is on their way. She looked around as she saw she was in a cemetry and chills is spread all over her body. Run or try explaining? The second choice would be better because who would trust a girl with a interrogation record?