Chapter 21

Ch 21

 Hello Readers new guest star @bronxnyc as Lana! Support her she means alot to me!    

     Katherine shakily held the letter as she carefully read the words over and over again. She didn't know what to do, she couldn't give up Juliette's friends they were important to her and now to her too. As she went to her room, she saw the picture of her and her mom, her mom was smiling brightly in the photo now she can imagine her being in a abandon place feeling trapped. Katherine looked at the clock as she saw it was 11:30, she has until tomorrow morning to convince the girls to come with them to their death place. 

         Nicholas looked at Charles as he saw his face turned into sorrow, Nicholas patted him on the shoulder and said: "Why did she try to kill you?"  Charles looked past him at his assistant Lauren and told her to leave, Charles said: "She was possesed..I believe our family is cursed."  Nicholas looked at him and said: "Possessed? That is a silly thing Charles."  Nic looked closely at Lisa, her eyes was fierce and it has that little fire that Lisa had when she burned the boat. Charles slam him to the wall as he smirked: "What will the decision be?"  Nicholas said: "I will go home and pretend nothing happened."  Charles smiled and said: "Then you shall go."  Nicholas stepped out of the room as Charles watched him go, Dakota took his tea and said: "Mister Nicholas your tea."  Nicholas smiled and said: "No thank you."  Nicholas walked out of the room as Lauren walk closer to him and said: "Mister Charles should we go after him?"  Charles shake his head and said: "I give him this chance if he does tells make sure to make it clean."  Lauren nodded and went into another dark small room, she opened the door as there are many sniper guns inside. Charles bent down and opened the lock and he went inside to Lisa and held her face up to her said: "Hello Lisa, how are you?"  Lisa looked up to him and smiled as she slap him right in the face, her nails marked on his face he gritted his teeth as he yelled: "You!"  Lisa looked up at him and said: "Rot in hell Charles if Stella knows this she will never forgive you!"  Charles walked out as he yelled: "Lock the doors! Don't give her anything."  

              Evelyn sat in her mother's office as she messed with the computers, she accidentally opened one of the jail doors open as she realized she made a really bad mistake. The person inside is a great fighter and they have a past, the guy walked out as he already knocked a few guards down quickly. One of the guards said: "Alert! Alert! Prisoner 387 is escaping support please!"  The guy kept walking to the exit as Evelyn quickly blocked it. The guy smirked as the dark sheltered his face as he said: "Evelyn."  The way he said the name sent chills down her body, Evelyn whispered: "Vin."  Vin looked up to her and said: "Aw sweetie you let me out."  Evelyn looked at him he still look hot, the short curly golden hair and that stunning violet eyes. Vin pullled her for a kiss as she felt the time just stopped between them.

              Ashley arrived to the hospital as she receive Chloe's text, Chloe sat in the room as Ashley saw that Stella was awake. Ashley ran to give Stella a hug and said: "Don't you dare leave me again!" Stella nodded and smiled, Ashley's heart flipped this is the first time she saw her smile the real smile. Chloe squeezed her hand and said: "Stella thank you for saving me."  Stella smiled and said: "Of course we are best friends."  Ashley and Chloe went down to get coffee as they wait for Stella to pack up, suddenly a little kid handed them a letter. Ashley opened it and saw it said: "Beware tonight Katherine will betray you girls!"  Ashley exchange glances with Chloe as they went to chase after the little kid but he was long gone. Ashley looked at the letter once more and said: "Who send us this?"  Chloe shake her head as Chloe shoved the letter back in her bag and went up to Stella. 

            Katherine took the key and went to the secret room once more to see if her sister left some clues, she then saw a picture. This was different from all the others, it only showed a broken Mercedes benz car she flipped to the back of the photo and saw a date. April 24th, she went back to her sister's diary there was no entry of that day she ten stumble to the ripped edges of the paper. No..there was a entry but the paper was ripped right out of the diary.  Suddenly her phone rang, she tried to unlock it or call someone but the phone seems frozen then a timer appeared on her screen there was a text message too it said: "Clock ticking princess don't try to play tricks with me I got control of your phone already.."  The message closed by itself as Katherine started to feel terrified, she put her phone on the pocket as she took her car and drove to Chloe's house wishing she is home.

           Ashley slowly took Stella back to her house as Faith greeted her, Ashley carefully placed her to the bed as Stella said: "Ash I'm not a piece of structure."  Ashley smiled said: "I know but you are injured."  Ashley softly placed a kiss on her forehead and said: "Nights Stella. I'm glad you're okay."  Ashley left as Faith came in with wet towels and water as she put everything together Stella grabbed her hand as Faith sat down in front of her. Faith squeeze her hand as she said: "What happen Miss?"  Stella smiled and said: "Come on Faith I never treat you as my servant don't call me Miss its weird."  Faith smiled and said: "Okay so Stella what is the matter?"  Stella smiled and said: "Thank you for everything Faith."  Faith nodded as she said: "Rest Stella."  Stella closed her eyes as she hope not to dream of Juliette again.

            Katherine arrived in front of Chloe's house as she rang the doorbell, Chloe quickly opening the door following Ashley as Chloe said: "Katherine?"  Ashley smiled and said: "Is late now what happen Katherine?"  Katherine said: "I need help."  Chloe's face became serious and said: "What happen?"  Katherine looked at them, their smiles was genuine she didn't want to do this but this was her mother. Ashley said:"Come on Katherine! We are your friends we will always get your back!"  Ashley smiled as Katherine's heart shattered they treat her as a friend. Katherine smiled and said: "Its 3 blocks from here. Could you help me out?"  Please say no please say no katherine said in her mind as Ashley grabbed her bags and said: "Sure let's go!"  Ashley grabbed her bags as Chloe locked her door, Katherine drove them to the abandon house where she is instructed as she stepped out someone put a towel over their mouths making them go dizzy. 

         Katherine, Chloe and Ashley was all tied up in the abandon house as she looked around it looked like a maze. Katherine said: "Where are we?"  Chloe looked pissed as she said: "obviously we are being kidnapped!"  Ashley just look hurt as she said: "Damn! Katherine we trusted you! I really thought you were a great friend!"  Katherine looked down their accusations was true and she failed as a friend. Suddenly the door opened as a guy wearing a leather jacket and black jeans came in. She had brown hair and hazel eyes, Chloe and Ashley's faces instantly went pale as Katherine remembered her from a photo before....ooh she finally remembered it was the year when Juliette came back and she found out in her yearbook there was this girl who Juliette has put a big red X on. She felt curious because Juliette never hated anyone in her school she always saids it was beautiful and great. Katherine remembered her name it was Lana Heidi, Lana walked into the room as she looked at the three girls as she said: "Let the party starts now!"  After she said that the lights turned on as music started blasting and the ropes was untied but what replaced them was much worse, a pack of dogs came in and according to their state they look hungry they look like they are ready to have a big meal and their eyes locked onto theirs.