Chapter 5

Ch 5

Anger ventilated often hurries towards forgiveness; anger concealed often hardens into revenge.

Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton

Chloe looked at the picture once again it was Jason, the guy she loved but he played with her which left her heartbroken. Katherine smiled and said: “Can I come in or you are going to let me freeze out there?” Chloe step aside and said: “Come in.” Katherine smiled and went inside the house, the living room is very big on the walls hung many different paintings of Picasso. Katherine comfortably sat in the big leather chair, as Chloe said: “Katherine why are you here?” Katherine said: “I found this picture in my sister's secret chest and I want to ask her friends.” Chloe went to the kitchen and poured some water into the glass she then shakily brought it to Katherine. Katherine noticed something was wrong with Chloe but she couldn't see what.

Ashley was looking at her science homework, her assignment is due tomorrow and she didn't write a single letter on her paper. Her paper was blank like her mind when someone rang the doorbell, she opened the door and saw Evelyn. Evelyn smiled and said: “Hi Ash!” Ashley looked confused why would she want to come to her house at this time? Ashley smiled and said: “What do you need Evelyn?” Evelyn said: “Herrandez has a few witness according to Juliette's death I want to know who killed her.” Ashley nodded and let her in as she said: “Do we need to call Stella or Chloe?” Evelyn nodded and said: “Let's go find them.” Ashley and Evelyn hopped into their car, when she saw Chloe's lights was blinking three times as they both look at each other, Evelyn said: “Chloe's in trouble.”

Faith was taking care of Stella as she looked at her, Faith was glad to have Stella Stella never treated her as a servant she was always a friend to her. Faith still remembered how they met, the first time Faith arrived to the house Stella was cold and never talked to her. Then since her breakdown when her mother died they gotten closer. Stella's cellphone rang as she picked it up she lazily said: “Hello?” Evelyn said: “Stella its urgent Chloe's house now.” Stella immeaditaely shot up of her bed and said to Faith: “Get my car downstairs in 3 minutes.” Faith nodded and ran downstairs to tell them, as Stella got dressed she saw the dreamcatcher in her room as a memory came up.

Stella was in her room worrying about her grades for Math when Juliette walked in, Juliette looked at Stella and said: “Stella why so grumpy?” Stella smiled and said: “I'm scared for my math grade.” Juliette smiled and tilted her chin said: “Don't worry we can make Chloe to do it for us.” Stella frowned and said: “That's called cheating.” Juliette chuckled loudly and said: “Stella! Survival the fittest you need to be strong or else everyone will step over you.” Juliette then took out a beautiful dreamcatcher and gave it to Stella, Stella handled it with care and said: “Oh my god Juliette its beautiful.” Juliette smiled and said: “I'm glad you like it, this will chase away the bad dreams like I can do for you.” Stella smiled and hugged her friend as they went to Starbucks to drink coffee.

            Stella shake her head as the thoughts disappeared, she quickly droved her Aston Martin to Chloe's house. Ashley and Evelyn kept on ringing the doorbell as Evelyn kicked the door opened. Katherine looked at them and said: “Hi guys.” Ashley and Evelyn said: “Hi Katherine.” Evelyn said: “Chloe why didn't you open the door?” Evelyn quickly texted Stella said: “False call.” Stella sighed and stayed in her car listening to her favorite song.

           At the entrance of Crimlane town, a black Honda sedan was parked near the welcome sign. A young man wearing a black leather jacket is sitting in the car as he looked at the photo of his brother Jason and him. He pressed the repeat button on his recorder, as he listened to his brother's voice saying: “Brother! Brother! I love you don't come back here anymore!” Then at the last minute of his recording he heard a girl say: “Kill him.”