「Chapter 1」

(A/T)<----- Animal Type

Chapter contains:
•Rape
•Abuse
-------------------------------------------------

You feared for your life, shaking and trembling like a leaf your mind was swirling with terrible memories and horrible actions.

"(Y/N) the (A/T)!!! Open this damn door!!!"

He continued to yell and pound on the door with all the strength he had.

You began to cry more and more each pound the door got. You knew for a fact that, that door wouldn't last forever. But at this moment anything or anywhere was better away from him.

Sobbing loudly and uncontrollably, you put your hands on your ears and screamed loudly.

"Go away!! P-please leave me alone!! " (Y/N) screamed as she continued to cry at the sound of the pounding on the door.

The pounding didn't stop, nor did the yelling.

"Damn it!! Open this door now (Y/N)!!"

The door began to crack little by little, signaling that he was breaking the door down.

"A-ahhh!! No! No! No!" (Y/N) screamed as she clutched on to a broken bottle she had.

The door busted down within a second, and there he stood.

When you both met

"Ugh.. Where is this damned place at!?" (Y/N) yelled as she looked around frantically trying to find her new job building.

Looking at the address on her phone again, she looked around to see if she was even close to the building.

"I'm gonna be late on my first day!!" (Y/N) yelled as she sighed angrily.

"Excuse me? Do you need help?"

Turing around, (Y/N) blushed at the guy standing before her.

"U-uhm yes

"U-uhm yes.. I'm trying to find the Kitty Kat Cafe.. But I can't seem to find it.. " (Y/N) rubbed her arm as she smiled nervously.

"Oh the Kitty Kat Cafe? I work there! Come on I'll take ya' toots..!" The stranger said happily.

"Thank you so much.. Uhh.. " (Y/N) paused as she waited for him to say his name.

"Christan, Christan the Cat" He said happily as he extended his arm for her to shake his hand.

Gladly excepting the friendly gesture, (Y/N) shook his hand as she smiled and began to walk along side him.

"Thank you again Christan. It means a lot to me.. " (Y/N) said.

"No problem.. "

"(Y/N), (Y/N) the (A/T).."

He smiled.