Chapter 6

Spencer:

Aria and I haven't spoken since saturday night, when I asked her about the kiss.
Today is monday, so we have school. I really hope things are not going to be weird with her, but I already know they will be.
So I need to talk with her. I don't want our friendship ruined for a stupid kiss.
I saw Hanna walking to the school's door so I ran to her.

-Hey.

She turned to me.

-Hey.

-Can I ask you something? -I asked trying to have a normal conversation while we walked through the people

-Yeah, you can. But don't expect me to give you a great answer, is too early.

-Do you know where did Aria go when she ran away from your house?

-No. Her home, I guess. Why did she run away, though? Do you know?

-Yeah, we argued a bit and she said that she "couldn't be there" and got away.

-So it was your fault, uh? What did you two argued about, anyway?

-Uh, nothing. -I answered looking away

-Sure, Spencer. Sure.

We got to our classroom so we sat next to eachother. There were a lot of students left yet, including Emily and Aria.

-Oh my god! -Hanna yelled

-What? What happened? -I asked in a mix of worry and surprise

-Were you arguing about your kiss? -she asked smiling at me

-How did you get to that conclusion?

-Remembering it. I'm more awake now so you're kind of doomed. So, am I right? -she asked after a pause

-Yes, Han. You are. -I answered rolling my eyes

-I knew it! -she exclaimed excited- so what was it about? How good it was? If you liked it? If-

-Han! Calm down a bit! -I said silencing her

-I'm sorry but- her facial expression changed to a surprised one- Oh. My. God!

-Oh no.

-Did she tell you that she has feelings for you? I bet that's why she told me to dare you to kiss her.

-What? No she didn't! Because she doesn't have feelings for me. She said that she just wanted to know how it felt.

-Sure she did. And Emily's straight.

A few seconds before the class started, Emily entered the class followed by Aria.

Knowing that I couldn't speak in class, I wrote a note to Aria and asked Emily to give it to her. It said "Ar, can we talk after class, please? -S". A few moments later Emily gave me the paper back, with Aria's answer on it. "Whatever." Nice.