Big news

Okay, so sorry I haven't updated in like a month or so, but with the end of school and vacation, i wasn't home much. here's a (hopefully) good chapter! Sry if it's short :)

Sophia had just turned one about a week ago. It was a huge party, and lots of fun. I was sitting on the sofa, a week after the party, shocked. Completely and utterly shocked. Dr. McCormick had called ten minutes before and annouced some big news-I was (again) pregnant!! "You're probably about a month and half along." she had said. 'Should I call Percy?' I thought. 'Duh!' part of me said. 'Uhh...' was another opinion. I decided to go with my gut, and picked up the phone. It rang for a while. Finally Percy picked up. "Annabeth? Is everything okay?"

"Hi sweetie. Uh, yeah, everything's okay, I guess."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Umm, I'm not really sure how to put this."

"What?!"

"Well, Dr. McCormick called..."

"Seriously?!?!?!?!?"

"Yeah. And I'm pregnant!"

"Awesome, Wise Girl!" Good. That's a good reaction.

"I know! She said that in two weeks, I should come in. Sophia isn't going to be an only child!!"

"Awesome. I'll see you tonight, okay? I love you sweetie."

"I love you too, Seaweed Brain. See you tonight!"

After that, I got Sophia up. I told all about how she'll have a sibling, and how we'll still love her. I doubt she got any of it. We watched "Baby Einsteins" until Percy came home. Then, Percy and I debated whether or not to tell anyone yet. We decided to wait until I was visibly pregnant. That would be soon. This was big news!