Hazel's Baby

I got the call around noon on October 25. Hazel had gone into labor. I had literally been sitting around waiting for that call all week. Finally the time had come. I got the family together, which was quite a task (sigh). Then we headed for the hospital.

                __________________________________________________________________

"Hi," Frank said. He sat outside of the room where Hazel was now giving birth. His eyes were full of fear, exaustion, and excitement. I heard a screach come from the room, then encouraging comments from the doctors. Everyone was there. Jason, Piper, their kids, Katie, Travis, their kids, Rachel, Will nd their kids, Thalia, Leo, and us. 

"What was that mommy?" Sophia said wide-eyed. She looked scared. I bent down to her level, kissing her forehead.

"Auntie Hazel is just..." Sophia nodded her head.

"She has a boo-boo, doesn't she Mama?" I smiled slightly, then went back to serious. 

"Yes, Hazel has a little boo-boo. She is going to have a baby." Sophia smiled and let out a small scream of joy. Then a nurse came to the door and pulled in poor rank, who looked sick.

"It's time." Frank paled and entered into the room. Thalia patted my shoulder.

"You've done that twice now. Thinking about going through it again?" Thalia grinned at me, then Percy. It took me by surprise.

"I, um...I have no idea. I mean, I love kids and all, but... Another? Four kids? That's... wow, that would be a lot... But I do love kids... You know, can we talk about this another time? Today is Hazel and Frank's day. Okay? Good." Selena and Rion were in the stroller playing with each other as Percy read a book to them.

"The little mouse said 'Squeek! Squeek!!!!" Percy laughed at his voice.

"Squeek!" Rion copied. Selena rolled her eyes and sueeked as well. Percy laughed and caught my eye.

"Oh gods," Frank said loud enough for everyone to hear. An hour later, we entered into the room, where a pleasent surpirse awaited us.

There in the hospital bed was Hazel, the little thirteen year old. But now she was older. And now, in her arms, were two beautiful little babies. One had a blue blanket, and the other a pink one. Frank sat  a chair next to her smiling.

"Hi there," I whispered almost too quiet for her to hear. Hazel's eyes were tired, and she was very very thin. But her smile was as bright as the sun on a summer day. She glanced at us.

"We chose the names for our babies," Frank began. Hazel turned to look at him. Then she looked over all of us.

"First of all, thanks so mch for coing. You guys are the family I never had, but always wished for. I have nieces, nephews, and cousins. I have sisters. And brothers. I have a graet hisband. And now I have two beautiful babies. You people mean the world to me. I am still amazed that...we are who we are right now. Thanks for letting me tag along. I am the little kid, after all. I'm only twenty five, while the rest of you are 28. So now, I want you all to meet..." I felt suspense building. The clock ticked. We glanced at each other sending silent messages. Hazel and Frank looked at each other.

"This little lady's name is Alexa Josey Zhang." Frank stroked her head carefully. Her pink little body shivered at his touch.

"And this little guy is Chase Nico Zhang." Hazel smiled weakly but intensely. Then we all started.

"Congratualtions!"

"Oh my gods, they're beautiful!"

"Alexa Josey? How on Earth did you come up with that? It's so pretty!"

"Nice job dude. We needed another little guy."

"Hey, you want a coffee?"

"She's so little! And cute!" 

"Can I hold her Auntie Hazel??? Please!!"

"Auntie Hazel had a baby, Mama!"

"Wow, Hazel, They're gorgeous."

"I love the names!"

"Hey, I picked Alexa!"

"I did too, Mommy!"

"Can I hold her?"

"She's as cute as a button!"

"I love the blankets!"

"How about now? Now can I hold her? Please?"

"I want to touch her, Mommy."

"Can I hold her PLEASE? MOMMY!! PLEASE?"

"Why is he all little Daddy?"

Can I touch him Papa?"

"Okay, okay, okay. Guys calm down."

Then the nurses came in.

"Visiting hours are over for right now. You can come back tomorrow if you like! Goodbye. Yes, tata. Bye!"

Authors Note:

Hello my little demigods!!! How are you??? What do you think about the names?!?! Two updates today!!!!! Isn't that awesome? I needed to write today! So... what did you guys do today? I wet shopping for summer clothes and cried a little about moving. I'm trying not to, because i need to be strong for my little siblings, but it's hard. I appreciate those of you who reached out! And thanks for replying to my question last time!!!! So far, it seems like the majority of you want Percabeth to have another kid. If you do, comment "Percabeth: Yes!" Anyway, I want to talk to you guys today about something. That something is called best friends. Well, last night I was really really down because I found out I was moving. And I texted my friends. And I ranted, and cried on my texts, and ranted some more. And the three of them were just... amazing. They listened to me, they helped me, they comforted me, they inspired me. They told me it would all be okay. That I would live. That I still have time beofre I have to move, and that we have to cherish that time, not waste it. Whoch brings me to something else- LIFE. Imagine that you wouldn't be here tomorrow. That there wouldn't be a tomorrow, or a day after that, or anything. What would you do today so that it was te best of your life? Shpuldn't we be living like that...everyday? I know I'm ranting, and talking like a priest would, but it's true. We need to live our lives like there isn't a tomorrow. If there wasn't tomorrow, what would you do? I have tons of things that I've never done, but that I hope to do. Do it Breakfast At Tiffany's style. Do things you'e never done beofre, and don't be afraid to do them. But make good choices. So, after that inspirational little speech, I have the Question of the Chapter: If Percabeth had another baby, boy or girl? And what names would you choose? Let me know below!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXO ~PercyAnnabeth20owl~