(6- P2) Chase

Cry---

All I knew is I was bleeding. I couldn't remember a lot that happened.

But as I lay there in the soft green grass, slowly turning it red, I wondered, 'would this be my last thought? Am I going to die right here, In Felix's arms?'

"We- we have to get you to a hospital!" he says, his voice cracking.

"N-no, they'll see you." I say weakly.

"You'll die!" he says, a tear streaming down his face. "Please Ryan! I don't care what they do to me, you need medical attention." he says, starting to sob.

Then, I realize, there is someone we can call.

Anthony.

"Get the phone!" I bark, and he pulls out his cellphone. But before he can call 911, I snatch it from him.

I dial the number, and it rings 3 times before a woman picks up.

"Hello?" she asks.

"K-Kalel?" I ask, coughing.

"Ryan? Are you ok?" she asks, panicking at the sound of my voice.

"Get- get Anthony over here, I need him." I say, dropping the phone and resting my head on Felix's chest, breathing heavily.

His heartbeat calms me, and my eyes flutter closed.

"Cry?! Cry!! Dammit! Stay awake! Please! Don't leave me!" a voice calls, but sounds distant, and Iet the darkness swallow me whole.

~~~~

"Yo! Cry! Come to us buddy!" a voice pulls me out of the darkness, and my eyes snap open.

I look around, and see I'm laying I'm a couch, with Pewdie, Kalel, Anthony, and Ian there looking at me.

"Ugh, I thought I just watched a man die." Kalel sighs, falling into Anthony.

"Cry, you had us worried there bud." Anthony says, bringing a shaky hand up to his obsidian hair.

"Yeah dude. I thought that, well you died." Ian says, matter-of-fact.

"Thank god you're ok." Pewds says, sitting down next to me.

I sit up, and notice a big bandage wrapped around my stomach.

I put my hand up to my face, and sigh when my mask is still there. Thank god.

"Th-thank you Anthony." I say, my breathing slowing.

I was super worried, just because of everything.

"Feel free to stay here as long as you need. I'll give you the guest room. Is it ok if you share with Pewds?" he asks, and I blush under my mask.

"Yeah." I say, getting up.

"Well, let's eat." Ian says.

-----

A/N

Hey!

So I decided that I didn't want to make a new story right now. So I'm probably gonna finish this one and see what happens. :>

>3<

-Fabulouspewdiecry ♡