Chapter 6

(A/N): Hiii guys. So sorry for the late update! <3

~Sophie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both boys made their way back inside with smiles on their faces. After staying outside in the pool for an hour, which they may or may not have spent the entire time making out a bit, they decided to head in before their mates worried.

"Well that was.. fun. You're a good swimmer." Louis said, blushing, as they both stepped into the elevator.

Harry stood behind Louis, wrapping his arms around his torso and resting his head on the other boy's shoulder. "Mmm, and you're a good kisser." The taller boy replied sleepily.

They stayed cuddled up in the elevator for the short amount of time, until they reached Louis' floor and had to say goodnight. Harry stepped off the elevator with the older boy, to say a proper goodnight. They walked down the hallway together, hand in hand, until they stopped in front of Louis' room.

"I would say you can stay the night, but I don't think Liam would be too keen on that idea. He'd probably think we already shagged or something." Louis exclaimed in a whisper. Harry chuckled sleepily, his eyelids drooped.

"S'okay, I gotta get back to my own cabin anyways. I'm not er, supposed to stay with the guests. I'm already probably breaking some rule by taking you to the pool after hours." He grabbed Louis' hands, bringing them too his lips to kiss them. "My manager has been on my ass about how I keep flirting with you when I perform. He's really homophobic."

The elder boy gave Harry a look of pity, "I'm sorry. I already don't like this guy, and I haven't even met him."

Harry chuckled again, "You will on the final night of the cruise. He gets on stage and introduces himself. He owns the entire cruise line, so he's kind of a big deal." He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Which reminds me, are w-we a thing? L-Like together?"

Louis smiled shyly, "Only if you want to be a 'thing'."

The curly haired boy gave a nod, giving Louis his signature dimpled smile. The smile didn't last, though, and turned to a frown. "What about when you leave? You are only going to be here for five more days."

"We'll figure something out. For now, we should get to sleep. It's already passed two. You need to rest up, Mr. Performer." Louis suggested cheekily. Harry stuck his tongue out at him, but none the less kissed his cheek and wished him farewell. The feathery haired boy watched as his newly titled lover walked down the hallway towards his respective room.

Sighing in content, Louis unlocked the door to the room and stepped inside. Carefully, he quietly changed into pajama pants in the dark, considering it was almost three in the morning and his mate was sleeping.

Just as Louis walked out of the tiny bathroom, Liam sat up groggily.

"How was your date?" He rasped out, his voice thick with sleep.

Louis smiled, "It was good. Me and Harry are together now. But hush up, we can talk more tomorrow. Let's just go to sleep for now."

Liam happily obliged, mumbling out a goodnight before falling back into his slumber. Louis, however, laid on his bed for a while, deep in thought. He can't believe Harry was his. Harry with the luscious curls, sexy body, and cheeky personality was actually his. The boy was sex on legs, and Louis can't help but wonder how he scored such a person.

Just as he was about to go to sleep, his phone buzzed. He wasn't surprised to see it was from Harry, since the two did trade phone numbers earlier. The boy shot a quick reply of something similar back to the dancer.

Louis couldn't help but fall asleep with a smile on his face, replaying the text in his mind:

Goodnight Boo. I had a great time tonight. xx (: -H

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): So sorry this was so short. I'm trying to take the chapters by a couple scenes per chapter, to try to make the story longer, since there is only like five or six days left for Louis on the cruise. I'm sorry this is taking so long to update and the updates are so short. I get out of school in two weeks so I can focus a lot more on writing then! Follow me if you don't already! (: xx